Get Freida Pinto's Chanel Look: Step-by-Step

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
friedapinto2_main.jpg

It's hard to distract anyone from the clothes at a Chanel fashion show. But even with all the crisp boucle jackets and frilly blouses floating past us at design house's fall show last week, I found myself sneaking glances at actress Freida Pinto, who was perched in the front row just a few seats ahead. I phoned Chanel makeup artist Angela Levin, who created Pinto's look with a collection of Chanel products, for all the details on the fresh, natural look.

The lowdown: For starters, she smoothed Pro Lumiere Professional Finish Makeup SPF 15 in Soft Bisque over Pinto's face, then dusted Natural Finish Pressed Powder in Translucent 1 on her jaw area and T-zone. To warm up her complexion, Levin added Limited Edition 4 Facettes Bronzing Powder on Pinto's cheeks, forehead and nose. Levin got artistic with Pinto's eyes, blending all four shades from the Limited Edition Lumiere Facettes Quadra Eyeshadow in Plein Soleil. A dash of Powder Blush in In Love (a shimmery coral) on the apples of her cheeks, a slick of Rouge Allure lipstick in Naive (a pink-nude) topped with Glossimer in Twinkle (a peachy-pink) and she was good to go. And completely stunning.

Source: Step by Step: Freida Pinto's Chanel Look: Daily Beauty Reporter: Beauty Reporter Blog: allure.com

that's gorgeous. I love it!

Anyone tried that foundation before? it sounds nice

Back