Nine West Platform Pump Peep-toes Fashion Face - Off! (22/03/09 - /03/09)

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hey Everyone
smile.gif

This week's challenge item is brought to you by

purpleRain!

Winner of tthe Christian Dior Grey Satin Rounded Toe Pump Face Off with this gorgeous outfit!

BQcDAAAAAwoDanBnAAAABC5vdXQKFjdNTERzMWtPM2hHMWxtQWktcnRIUGcAAAACaWQKAWUAAAAEc2l6ZQ.jpg

Congratulations!

Here is the item she has chosen for this weeks challenge

Nine West Platform Pump Peep-toes!

img-thing

link: Women's shoes: Nine West Jai - Ligna/black synthetic - Polyvore

If this is your first Fashion Face-Off, please make sure that you read our rules and regulations for the challenge before entering.

Rules: https://forum.makeuptalk.com/f159/fashion-faceoff-rules-69982.html

Good Luck and have fun!

Cute shoes! You can tell I'm procrastinating from school work because I already have an entry. hehe.

BQcDAAAAAwoDanBnAAAABC5vdXQKFk9IM1hGUzhYM2hHXzM5clc0bVYyUlEAAAACaWQKAWUAAAAEc2l6ZQ.jpg

gorgeous esha!! here is mine, lol i went on a bit of a chanel binge!!

Thanks fingers! Yours is very classy. Haha, can you tell I almost did? Well I originally had Chanel black nail polish haha too and was gonna use the same purse.

Oh this is cool, Everyone bare with me lmao I have a funky taste of style.... its not for everyone lmao

awesome set dejadela!

fingers I'm a sucker for yours as usual...

esha I love that bag!

the shoe is amazing, hope I'll find some time to ork on somethi ng :)

thanks cygne!!

esha those shoes just screamed chanel at me! i couldn't stop once i got started!! lol

glamazon i'm loving that spotty dress!

You can't go wrong with those shoes huh, I love them. I need some white pumps like that. Glad you all like them and I love all the outfits created already.

Esha yours is very' sex and the city', gorgeous.

Duchess Ravenwaves great set also, and the purse is beautiful.

Congrats Purple and those pumps you chose are supercute! Can't wait to see everyone's entries.

Originally Posted by Adrienne /img/forum/go_quote.gif Congrats Purple and those pumps you chose are supercute! Can't wait to see everyone's entries. Thanks. Are you making an outfit also?
Here's mine:

Congrats on the win purple and cute choice
smile.gif

This is my version of toned down scene girl.. I love those girls so much wish i was young again lol.

That set is great Ozee. I love that look. I don't have to have that crazy (but cool) hair (to old for that)but I think that layered look is great. You don't have to be 'young' for that, I think.

Originally Posted by purpleRain /img/forum/go_quote.gif Duchess Ravenwaves great set also, and the purse is beautiful. Thanks! I was having a lot of difficulty finding the right clutch, and I immediately fell in love with that one.
laughing.gif

I really love the blouse and clutch you used in your set, they're gorgeous!

Okay all, here's mine!

@ DeJadela: I think your look is fabulous!! Love the funky bracelets with that dress.

Latest posts

Back