Could you rock these cuts?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I have really long hair....although I am a stylist and have been in the bizz almost 10 years, I still cant bring myself to chop off my hair and go for a trendier look. I wish I had the balls to rock these hair cuts, but sadly, I don't. Do you??

I would love to have a sophisticated look like this..

2008-summer-haircuts.jpg

funky-curly-hairstyles2.jpg

One of my co-workers has her hair cut like this, she definetly rocks this cut!

haircuts-punk-c.jpg

HairModels6.jpg

My face is too round so I don't think i can pull any of these off w/o having my face look bigger than it already is! lol, but the last haircut I might be able to pull off.

I can't pull off blunt bangs like Katie or anything that has a lot of volume on the sides like Kylie, because of my round face. But I'm totally chopping my hair off soon. I'm in love with short hair! The only reason it ever gets long is out of sheer laziness. o_O This is what I'm going for, but with longer layers instead of the sideswept bangs:

flitdi.jpg

Ideally, I'd LOVE to be able to pull off something like the below, a sort of rocked out English schoolboy style, lol. But I just don't have the sort of features that would be done justice with this style. I'd look like a boy, and not in a sexy androgynous way.

2ytpm6c.jpg

I think my hair's pretty cool. I get lots of compliments, at least.

It's a pixie cut, but I spike it in the back and sides. I really like it, but now I'm seeing old ladies with my hair style.

Not cool, Grandma....not cool!

Mehr, I love both pics that you posted!

I agree, I'd end up looking like a boy with that style, but I totally WISH I could rock it!

I don't think I could, I've never had my hair shorter than my shoulders and I don't think I could ever cut all of my hair off, it scares me too much. haha

i love that kylie cut, it looks amazing on her.

not for me though, my face is too round!

I wouldn't have a problem with cutting all my hair off because I'm not really attatched to it but I know I wouldn't suit it. I'd just look like a boy.

I love Katie Holmes hairdo though.

I love bobs and inverted bobs.. I'd wear that first one in a heartbeat!! Now I want new hair!! Lol.

i think i would only be able to pull off the 2nd one. the first and last would be to much work to straighten (im a lazy bum) and as for the third one while i think it is absolutely amazing, it does not exactly fit with my personality.

I'm not brave enough to do these sorts of things to my hair. If I ever got brave, I've always wanted a "pob" you know the bob that concaves in the front, Victoria Beckham style. Not sure if it would look good on me though!

Latest posts

Back