Youthful essence

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
hey ladies has anyone used youthful essence before? if so does it break the skin out with pimples tell me everything u know about it please

thanks

I have never heard of that brand. I wish you luck with it.
smile.gif

I think you're talking about that Susan Lucci microdermabrasion cream that you use with a tool that has a sponge, right? I bought that garbage off of an infomercial a long time ago. The microdermabrasion cream is heavily scented, and the "crystals" they keep talking about are very gritty and rough. The sponge doesn't do anything except vibrate, but they made it sound like it actually rotated or something. I also had to use a cleanser to wash off the cream because it left a gross film behind. DON'T BUY IT!

okay thank u so much i wont buy it i cant stand anything with fragrance

I have a relative that tried it. She said she broke out every time, not just the first few times, she used it. And she's over 60! The one microdermabrasion cream I love is EpidermxII which I got from Epidermx II Microdermabrasion Pro-Treatment The crystals are extra fine and non-irritating. It has helped me so much with wrinkles, acne scars, uneven and rough skin etc. I used it on some milias too under my eyes and it got rid of them in a couple of uses. Amazing stuff.

Latest posts

Back