Hair Tattooing: Hot or Not?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
So I've been seeing A LOT of tattooing comming back lately...remember the early - mid 90's when it was cool to get your name shaved into your head? It's making a HUGE comeback with funky desings and cuts to go along with it....so my question for you is.....hot or not?

design1_500x375.gif

thumb_tribal_zigzag_side_hair_etching.jpg

2523099792_7c060b2356.jpg

3240651759_0fc071a420.jpg

I think it all depends on the guy, but I'm kinda really loving this lately!

Eh, I like how it looks with certain designs, but definately not all. I also think too many guys would get this and if they don't get the regular trims to keep it looking nice. it will look scruffy and weird.

I've known one guy who actually does it, some asian dude I know. But he pulls it off really well.

he has a mohawk with the designs on the side, I thought it was cute.

I think it's pretty cool. Obviously, it's a cut that needs to be maintained but that's true for most haircuts.

Loved it then and still loving it now. However, I was wearing a fauxhauk before it got all randomly popular and still would if my hair were short enough. I like "unusual" styles.

Originally Posted by missmignonne /img/forum/go_quote.gif Loved it then and still loving it now. However, I was wearing a fauxhauk before it got all randomly popular and still would if my hair were short enough. I like "unusual" styles. I love when women have enough confidence to rock a different style like the fauxhawk!!

i love them, for the longest time i wanted steps, but than realized with hair as light as mine you cant see them.

i wish i had hair that could get the "tattooing" in it. it is by far my favorite hair style even if i would never have the guts to do it

I'm sorry this is so ... so .... Vanilla Ice

Vanilla%20Ice-4.JPG

(Ice Ice Baby) GET REAL

It really depends on the guy but in general I think it's not hot. The only I've ever thought it looked good on is this dude

guillermo2.jpg

Back