What workout did you do today?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
45 minutes walking at noon.... Ice hockey tommorow so that's an hour of hard skating!! yeah!!!

Chasing a toddler and an infant that just started crawling like crazy. That's my workout for the day.

Originally Posted by usersassychick0 /img/forum/go_quote.gif does walking up and down 50 flights to stairs to get to my classes and back count? It sure does! Lots of times when I can't get a workout in I make sure to walk alot
smile.gif

Originally Posted by bella1342 /img/forum/go_quote.gif Chasing a toddler and an infant that just started crawling like crazy. That's my workout for the day. lol! that is a lot of work
smile.gif
I know I have 2 kids.

Thirty minutes of advanced stretching and fourty-five minutes of dance. I'm getting back into dancing but I tend to do too much at once and wear myself out.

Hour and a half of ice hockey.... full out... we won 6-3!! yeah!! Loosing weight is more fun when you win!! lol

Grats, Karren!
smile.gif

I took the night off. I had two hard workouts on Tuesday and Wednesday so I decided to rest, tonight. Plus, I've got some hella bad bruising on my legs and knees.

I need to start running again! **sigh**

I used to run 5-6 miles, 5 days a week
frown.gif

Originally Posted by Karren /img/forum/go_quote.gif Hour and a half of ice hockey.... full out... we won 6-3!! yeah!! Loosing weight is more fun when you win!! lol yay!!!

Oh boy, nothing, apart from my usual abdominal pilates i do in my bed (helps me wake up lol).

Originally Posted by usersassychick0 /img/forum/go_quote.gif does walking up and down 50 flights to stairs to get to my classes and back count? I'd say heck friggin' yeah it does!!!

The wife and I took an hour walk this evening! I hate weeks when I don't have ice hockey!!

Two thirty minute dance workouts. I think I'm pushing myself too hard, though; I'm have a lot of pulled and strained muscles. I might take the day off tomorrow to rest.

90 straight minutes of ice skating! Didn't have a game this week so went to the public skate today.. Took one rest for a drink about half way through.. There were only 6 people there but the ice sucked big time.. They just finished a big hockey torunament so the sirface was pretty chewed up!! Now my legs are killing me!! Lol

Back