"Doughnut Bun" hair toll from Claire´s (pics)

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I got this at Claire´s but I´m sure other places carry it too. It comes in blonde, brunette and black I think.

This is an example of what the tool looks like (it´s made out of a sturdy foam material)

41XycvkrT3L._SL500_AA280_.jpg

It´s super easy! You put your hair in a ponytail, put the hair tool over it and then wrap your hair all around it and secure it with an elastic that you put over your new bun. Tuck the ends under the elastic or pin them into the bun with bobby pins. It feels very secure on my head yet it´s very comfortable.

This is how my first try looks like, I know I could do it a bit neater.

IMG_1871.jpg

I think it looks really nice on you Andi, it makes your hair appear a lot thicker too. Your colour looks great at the moment too
smile.gif

Very Nice. I can never get those things to work. I love the way it looks. Do you have thick hair?

It looks very natural. If my hair were long I'd think about getting one of those.

this reminds me of a "hair sock" my mom had when i was younger that was bright red.

i actually really like how it looks, i may get one when i grow my hair out

That looks great!

I've seen those before, but never really knew what they were for! lol! Now I know.
smile.gif

Those type of pieces have been around for ages.....it looks really great on you Andi!

I've never even seen one of those but it looks awesome! I'm going to get one cause my hair is getting super long and I never want to do anything with it and this looks really easy and really cute!

really OT but everytime i see the title of this thread i missread it as doughnut ban and get really angry lol

LOL orangeeyecrayon!!! that would be bad
frown.gif

it does look really cool!

That looks so pretty! I wish I had hair that would work with that... but mine is curly.

That looks so cute! I can't wait till my hair gets longer and I can wear cute hairstyle again.

Back