Scarlett Johansson Goes Red - Love it or Hate it?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
85584758__oPt.jpg

I kind of like it. I think it looks better then when she had that brown color but I still think she looks better as a blonde.

I don't like it. I think she looks prettier as a blonde. It's a lot softer against her light skin. This look is a tad severe.

I'd like to see a photo without that henious make up on, I think it might look ok on her, but right now her make up is keeping my focus here.

Her makeup looks fine...she's flawless!

As for the hair, I think she looks better blonde too but she can sport the red. Very pretty!

something isn't right here.

She def. looks better brunette than that hideous, frizzly bleached blonde she's gone for, but either the hair is slightly the wrong shade for the makeup, or vice versa, but something is just a little bit off

Nice hair color. I agree with Rosie something looks off...I think the lipstick is a tad bold which is clashing with her red hair.

If her lip color had been a lighter shade, it might work out. Perhaps I'm just more used to seeing her as a blonde :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Too much red going on. Red undertoned e/s, red lips, red hair. I really prefer her as a brunette

I love the hair color but I agree with Adrienne. There's too much red going on with red hair, red e/s and red lips... kinda overkill.

I dunno. She usually gets her makeup right, so I don't know what this is about. It's really making me not like the new hair. Plus, the contrast is making her forehead look much larger than it is.

when i saw the title of this thread, i just knew i was going to come in here and say 'omg i Haaaaaaaaaaaate it, she looked so perfect as a blonde in movie 'the Island'

but she looks damn good as a redhead. she's just purty!

i think she probably suits it, but it clashes a bit in that pic with the mahogany eye thing she has going on.

It's not bad, but it kind of reminds me of Evan Rachel Wood. That's who I think of when I first see this picture, so I don't think she really looks like herself. She is best blonde, definitely.

Back