Another Amy Winehouse Before and After

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I just wanted to post this because I never knew she looked like this before. She actually had a very beautiful and healthy figure.
frown.gif
It's sad what drugs can do to you.

amywinehouseuf5.jpg

I remember checking out that photo when I first heard of her troubles. Very sad indeed. This is her right now and she seems to have a bit more meat to her but still not what she used to be.

wenn2333736.jpg

winowinostlucia.jpg

Some more before photos:

amy_pre_drugs.jpg

4652_large.jpg

amy181207_468x556.jpg

winehouse_photos_mosaic.jpg

She was actually rather pretty then.

Oh wow... that IS sad... She's spoiled herself... What is it that ppl on drugs can't see how it affects them physically too?

Originally Posted by reesesilverstar /img/forum/go_quote.gif Oh wow... that IS sad... She's spoiled herself... What is it that ppl on drugs can't see how it affects them physically too? I guess they can't 'cause they're so delusional.
sleepyhead.gif

I remember her before (when she released her first album) and she was a healthy curvy girl and she was actually quite pretty. Then she came back with the 2nd album and she'd lost a hell of a lot of weight. Then the bee-hive and then it went downhill from there.

It shows what drugs can do to people
frown.gif

i blame her ex blake tsk tsk tsk ppl from england told me all about him and how awful he was.....poor amy maybe now that shes divorced shell be ok...i think shes the type of woman who HAS to have a man its self esteem issues so sad.

Idk, if she's that type of woman than those issues are her own and so she is solely to blame. People will always suffer from self-esteem issues at some point in their lives but that doesn't mean they all resort to drugs.

So sad. It reminds me of watching Celebrity re-hab and Sober house. I used to rather enjoy a vicodin with my wine or just to relax, but now I'm scared to death after watching that show. So sad what drugs can do to you. She has such an amazing voice too! Just makes me want to dance.

I dont think amy is attractive but her before pictures are about 1000% better then her current image

That picture is old. Lately she has been looking a tad better and has gained some weight.

Oh my lord to me she was gorgeous before the drugs. Can i go feed her for a month or 6???

I was going to say...I think she'd look a lot more attractive in the before photos if she didn't look so sullen all the time!

Holy crap I didn't even know she looked like that. She looks so much better before than she does now.

Just can't help looking at the Amy Winehouse pics... it's like an accident, you just can't look away!

what a trainwreck. I hope she doesn't turn out to be another Janice Joplin.

Latest posts

Back