A little good news

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Liz

Reaction score
Well today I went to go drop off my application and resume, but the manager wasn't there when I dropped it off.

But I did give it to one of the girls that I talk to a lot.

She was telling me that the manager was asking around if they knew anyone for the new position and she said that my name was thrown around and that she said my name first
smile.gif

The other day I talked to the assistant manager who told me about the new part time position and she told the manager. and I guess the manager was asking if I turned in an application yet.

So the girl put my app right on her desk for me, so we'll see if I get a call to go to a group interview!! *crosses fingers, toes, arms, legs* lol

Yay! Liz, how exciting...

How soon will you get feedback? I'm sure you'll get the opportunity to be part of the group interview. And, if that's the case, you'll outshine them all with your beauty, flawless makeup application, great personality and professionalism. I'm crossing my fingers for you!! Keep us posted.

icon_cheesygrin.gif

Yay! It is awesome Liz... I hope she calls you tomorrow! Good luck and everything is crossed for you!
claps.gif
icon_smile.gif
icon_cheesygrin.gif

That sounds really great Liz!! I am so excited for you!! I really hope you get the position!!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

thanks you guys! i hope i get a call back. my makeup did look nice today. lol. i forgot to take pics before washing it off though. but the manager didn't see me, but the two girls there said that they liked my makeup
smile.gif

Sounds like a wonderful opportunity doing something that you love!! I'll keep my fingers crossed for you.
icon_smile.gif

Originally Posted by Liz thanks you guys! i hope i get a call back. my makeup did look nice today. lol. i forgot to take pics before washing it off though. but the manager didn't see me, but the two girls there said that they liked my makeup
smile.gif

i am soooo happy for you, liz! i hope you get this job! you'd definitely do a great job.

Yeah, that is sooo exciting!!

I will be crossing my fingers for you!!!

GOOD LUCK TO YOU GORGEOUS!!!
icon_lol.gif

Originally Posted by Nicolet Yay! Liz, how exciting...
How soon will you get feedback? I'm sure you'll get the opportunity to be part of the group interview. And, if that's the case, you'll outshine them all with your beauty, flawless makeup application, great personality and professionalism. I'm crossing my fingers for you!! Keep us posted.

icon_cheesygrin.gif

Good luck Liz! We are all rooting for you.
BTW, for someone who has actually met her, Nicole, you are completely right. Liz is gorgeous!

Originally Posted by Marisol Good luck Liz! We are all rooting for you.
BTW, for someone who has actually met her, Nicole, you are completely right. Liz is gorgeous!

awww. thanks marisol!! hehe
icon_redface.gif

Oh that's indeed a bit of good news!

Goodluck I'm crossing my fingers for you Liz!

Keep us the update.

yay, that sounds good for you, Liz. I´ll keep my fingers crossed for you
wink.gif

That's great news Liz! Let us know as soon as you hear anything. We're all rooting for you
biggrin.gif

That's fantastic news Liz!

I really hope it all works out well for you.

Latest posts

Back