MAC Colour Craft Collection

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
This is the next installment of the mineral expansion line that MAC is rotating every 6 months. Look at all of the new MSF's, and Porcelain Pink makes a comeback!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Colour Craft Collection

09 Jul 2009 [uS/Canada]

UNK 2009 [international]

Lipstick: (All LE) $14.00USD

Madly Creative - Pink neutral with white pearl (Frost)

Ever Embellish - Plum brown with red pearl (Lustre)

Made with Love - Bright coral pink (Lustre)

Colour Crafted - Milky pink (Frost)

Trimming Talk - Bright fuschia (Frost)

Most Popular - Purple with yellow undertone (Lustre) (Repromote: Hello Kitty)

Lipglass: (All LE) $14.00USD

These have a new marbled texture. They contain three colors that mix into one.

Pretty Pattern - Warm mid-tone beige

Crazy Haute - Blue pink

Nice Mix Up - Burnt ginger

Funky Fusion - Pink coral

Eclectic Edge - Cool violet

Miss Marble - Muted pink

Mineralize Skinfinish: (All LE)

Three of these are the regular MSF design and three are "striped" with three different complimentary colours.

Sunny by Nature- Rich bronze with pink pearl pig

Cheeky Bronze - Soft golden coral wth bronze pearl

Porcelain Pink - Soft pinky coral wth gold veining (Repromote: Gold Play and A Muse)

Triple Fusion - Left: Soft champagne gold / Center: Soft golden peach / Right: Rose pink with gold nuances

Smooth Merge - Left: Soft champange pink / Center: Deep rose / Right: Pale cool pink

Warm Blend - Left: Antique gold / Center: Mahogany Bronze / Right: Copper

Mineralize Eyeshadows: (All LE)

These are a "pinwheel" design that incorporate 4 shades into one pan.

Assemblage - White with silver pearl / Deep grey / Black with silver glitter / Warm yellow gold

Odd Bits - Mid-tone silver grey / Dusty rose with gold pearl / Dark burgundy/ Peachy bronze

Fashion Patch - Ice blue / Off white / Black with silver glitter / Light white pink

Eccentricity - Rich gold / Light violet / Deep plum/ Rich bronze

Natural Flare - Copper / Yellow orange / Mid-tone brown / Rich gold

Girlish Romp - Mid-tone violet / Yellow white with gold pearl / Light pastel coral / Mid-tone pink

Mineralize Blush: (All LE) $21.00USD

Hand-Finish - Light pink with deep gold veining

Fab-dabulous - Mid-tone burnt coral with yellow gold veining

Daft Pink - Deep blue pink with light white gold veining

Improvise - Mid-tone neutral coral with light white yellow gold veining

Cheek & Cheerful - Mid-tone bronzy brown with yellow gold veining

Style Demon - Mid-tone brick red with copper veining

Brush:

#226 Small Tapered Blending Brush - Small tapered blending brush (LE) $24.50USD (Repromote from Brunette Blonde Redhead)

#109 Small Contour Brush - Use on the face to apply, blend or contour powder products. Softly rounded dome tip delivers just enough colour; smoothly blends colour into the face. Of natural fibres. (Permanent) - $32.00USD

#130 Brush - Flat tapered face brush w short natural hairs and long synthetic fibres (LE)

colourcraft4.jpg

colourcraft2.jpg

cc-eye.jpg

colourcraft6.jpg

Colour Collection Credit: Specktra.net

Images Credit: bjooti.net

Oh yay, and I just noticed the #226 tapered blending brush is coming back. If you didn't have a chance to pick it up the first time... run, don't walk to your closest MAC store.
smile.gif

OMG, I can't wait to see pictures/swatches. My MSF collection has now reached 6, with Naked You on it's way also!!

Damn you Lightscapade, where are you?!?

If they're rockin', I want all the MSFs from this collection.

Originally Posted by Fataliya /img/forum/go_quote.gif OMG, I can't wait to see pictures/swatches. My MSF collection has now reached 6, with Naked You on it's way also!!
Damn you Lightscapade, where are you?!?

If they're rockin', I want all the MSFs from this collection.

Lightscapade would look really pretty on you... did you order it?
I have all of the msf's except for Pleasureflush, Metal Rock, and the new one that just came out called Refined. I don't really use many of them anymore though... I need to start.

My favs are Stereo Rose, Shimpagne, Lightscapade and Perfect Topping.

Yay more MSF's! I really, really want Metal Rock to be repromoted.

I'm so happy the #226 brush is being repromoted; they really need to make that one permanent. It's such a fantastic brush. I can't wait to check out Pink Porcelain and see all the new lip colors.

Updated with pics... look at how cool the #130 brush looks, it's the one in the middle.

Another one!

ColourCraft-1.jpg

Image credit: Rocketqueen @ Specktra.net

Damn MAC for really pulling me into the LE collections this year. Look at those msf's!!

This is online now!!! I have to get the 130 brush, I hope it doesn't sell out before I have the chance to pick it up.

If you don't have the 226 brush, RUN don't walk to your nearest MAC counter. Best eye shadow brush ever.

Originally Posted by internetchick /img/forum/go_quote.gif Are they offering free shipping with this collection? Hey Leti--use the code "Craft"--I got the email this morning! Good through Monday...

Back