Who loves Google's Picasa?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Never heard of it Tony! I've been using XNview.. Which is awesome for taking bits and pieces and making a composites and panaramas.. I'll have to check out Picasa! Thanks T!

Originally Posted by Karren /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Never heard of it Tony! I've been using XNview.. Which is awesome for taking bits and pieces and making a composites and panaramas.. I'll have to check out Picasa! Thanks T!

Wait until you see how this Picasa works.

I've been using it for a while now and I love it. For photo editing, etc... I use Lightroom
wink.gif

Originally Posted by Karren /img/forum/go_quote.gif I don't know how to photo edit!!! lol LOL! Aww...I'm sure you can easily find editing videos?

I've used it a little. The little html pages it can make are really nice. I don't now if the new version features batch renaming. Thats what i want in a slide sorting program. I still use SuperJPG for that although it is a defunct program (no longer available or supported).

My big gripe with it is how it constantly grabs new pictures wherever it finds them. I want to selectively add directories it manages.

So mixed grades from me.

for photo editing I loved Paint Shop Pro, it uses all the add-ons that Photoshop has, but the learning curve isn't nearly as steep. I do have Photoshop too, but i can use PSP
whistling.gif

I love it for the fact that it is a simple way to upload photos when I am traveling and don't have my laptop with me.

MEMEMEME!!! I love Picasa so much...everything is so organized and it is fun to play with all the features!

Back