Hi there.. :)

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi folks! Saw a link about your forum on another that I frequent often, and as I've been joined for a bit, but just a lurker, I thought I'd go through the effort of adding in some details to my profile and dropping a note here.
smile.gif
I go by Angel/ Angel Marie if you don't mind, though I'm a TG (transgendered)soul.

I would definitely consider myself a complete makeup newbie, as my GF is constantly giving me crash courses and SO MANY of my lady friends have been looking to capture me and 'go to town' so to speak. I'm looking forward to diving into the forum and learning as much as possible. Hope many are interested in helping if I have questions too.
wink.gif

Be well!

Yeah!!! Now your free to go run amuck, just don't break any thing!!
biggrin.gif

Well then!
smile.gif
Than you all for the warm welcomes.. I can see very clearly now that I'm in a great place. Catch you all around the forum! (oo.. just yesterday I went wandering down the isles in CVS and just HAD to buy myself more lipstick, eyeliners... and saw a shade of nail polish that was to DIE for..
biggrin.gif
)

Back