Show Us Your Weird & Fun Makeup Looks!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I really like seeing cool out of the ordinary makeup.

I did some today (I'm gunna put it in my art book)

madeofbricks.jpg

If you can't tell it's supposed to be bricks. Inspired half by Harvey Dent from the Batman movies and half by the Kate Nash album 'Made of Bricks'.

I used an eyeliner to mark the line down my face, a pale eyeshadow all over half of my face and then a contour powder to paint on the bricks and a purpley red e/s to make my face look a bit ripped.

Of course I wouldn't wear it outside, it's just for fun.

I'd love to see other peoples crazy makeup!
smile.gif

oow that's very creative magneticheart. It looks cool and you did a great job to make it look real.

Very cool!
smile.gif
It'll be great for your book...love the bricks!

These are a few I've done for our Dare To Be challenges:

12.jpg

T6.jpg

GoldD2B1-1.jpg

Masquerade3.jpg

Those are neat!! My weird ones are all weird and not cool!! Lol.

I have a few random ones...I had a lot more, but my hard drive in my old laptop crashed so we are trying to save up so we can get it recovered. 120 gigs of info gone in a flash...
bawling.gif

Here are some things though...some on myself and some on others. The first pic is of my husband Rob, we made him a new vampire for Halloween, I molded some bite marks for his neck out of scar wax and then painted them.

wow, Katie! those bricks look really cool!

thanks for posting everyone, some really interesting looks. Can't wait to see more!

Originally Posted by magneticheart /img/forum/go_quote.gif I really like seeing cool out of the ordinary makeup.I did some today (I'm gunna put it in my art book)

http://i274.photobucket.com/albums/j...deofbricks.jpg

If you can't tell it's supposed to be bricks. Inspired half by Harvey Dent from the Batman movies and half by the Kate Nash album 'Made of Bricks'.

I used an eyeliner to mark the line down my face, a pale eyeshadow all over half of my face and then a contour powder to paint on the bricks and a purpley red e/s to make my face look a bit ripped.

Of course I wouldn't wear it outside, it's just for fun.

I'd love to see other peoples crazy makeup!
smile.gif

Yeah, it definitely looks like bricks! Good job!!!
What an awesome thread!!!!

Back