Kim Kardashian's Electric Blue Dress...

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
1614163055_608796750.jpg

The reality star flaunts her curves in a sleek electric blue frock paired with strappy heels!

My eyes... my eyes!! And those black stripes... whats with those?

So what do you think?

She doesn't look bad at all butt then again I like most things Kim wears
wink.gif
The shoes are pretty cute too!

Can I have her body? I think she has an incredible figure! I kinda like her dress, colour maybe not, but there's something about it I like.

beautiful figure and the dress fits well, but I don't like the pattern, and the shoes look too casual for the dress, although I think they're really cute shoes!

I like it but the shoes don't match. I love how she's moving furthur away from the too tight dresses that she can barely move in.

i think the dress had a lot of potential, but it didn't quite make it. is it BLACK on the back of it or is that just the shadow of her perfect curves that everyone wants and no one can get??

i like the shoes.... =]

Originally Posted by caitlyn /img/forum/go_quote.gif i think the dress had a lot of potential, but it didn't quite make it. is it BLACK on the back of it or is that just the shadow of her perfect curves that everyone wants and no one can get??
i like the shoes.... =]

I just noticed that! The sides are also black. Sneaky way to accentuate those curves
tocktock.gif

That dress isn't me, but she looks hot in it. The beautiful blue color contrasts well with her skin tone.

I don't like the dress, it doesn't seem to fit right or something. The extra fabric on the front bottom is what I don't like. It almost makes the fabric look cheap. I like the blue color and I love the shoes, the dress is just a bit off although she can pull it off. I don't love it on her but she still looks awesome!

Back