OOTD April 10th

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
A lot of people in Iceland are now sewing a dress called "The EGG dress". It's a dress that can be worn in a number of ways. I asked my friend to make one for me in blue. She made a black "belt" that I can use with it, but then I found this cute butterfly belt that I had to get.

Here are two ways of wearing the dress, I wore it yesterday like in the first picture.

egg01.jpg

egg02.jpg

egg03.jpg

Here you can see more versions of how you can wear it:

YouTube - Lemuria " Egg Dress "

I did not wear those shoes with it, those are just my slippers. I wore some boots with it.

Originally Posted by Johnnie /img/forum/go_quote.gif Did you wear your bra with it?
Very versatile, indeed.

I've only worn it yet like in the 1st picture, but if I would wear it like on the 2nd and 3rd pics I would probably wear a strapless bra

Thats a gorgeous colour on you, very funky dress
smile.gif
I like it paired with the dark tights too.

You look very pretty hun
smile.gif

how did your friend make it? i did some googling and couldn't find anything. i really want one!!

Originally Posted by fingers /img/forum/go_quote.gif how did your friend make it? i did some googling and couldn't find anything. i really want one!! She got the design from another woman, this design has been going around here in Iceland for some time. I can check if I can get it. You know how to sew?

Originally Posted by Ozee /img/forum/go_quote.gif Thats a gorgeous colour on you, very funky dress
smile.gif
I like it paired with the dark tights too. You look very pretty hun
smile.gif

Thank you
smile.gif

These versatile dresses are REALLY popular in Iceland right now! Probably 30% of girls my age have one of these. There is one dress that is most popular, called Emami Emami - Video

A lot of people are sewing that as well.

But it's good that I'm moving from Iceland now, then not everyone is wearing the same thing as me
laughing.gif

You look amazing in blue. I love how that dress is so versatile. You can never get bored with it. I also love that belt you have on.

Latest posts

Back