Soft Curls..A Classic Look?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Personally, I think the soft curl/wave styles we've been seeing the past few years is a very classic, timeless look (that is surprisingly easy to create at home)...how do you feel about the look?

scarlett-johansson-long-curly-hairstyle-330x495.jpg

demi_moore_300x400.jpg

curly-bowen.jpg

I pretty much style my hair this way everyday; Takes maybe 30 mins to do my full head.

bday0299.jpg

What do you guys think....classic or trendy?

I think it's classic 100%. I have always loved the soft curl. I also LOVE your hair color!!

my hair does it more or less naturally, if not a bit messier. i think it looks great on you, gina.

Originally Posted by fingers /img/forum/go_quote.gif my hair does it more or less naturally, if not a bit messier. i think it looks great on you, gina. Lucy..is that your natural curl in your avatar?!

I like it on you Gina, it's a classic look you can't go wrong with, but on the actresses i sometimes have mixed feelings.

I've always loved it; I don't see it going out anytime soon...I also love your hair color
smile.gif

I wear them all the time, I already have wavy hair so I just need some classic hair rollers, I wear them over-night and the next day my curls look great. Plus, I love the fact that I don't have to dry my hair in order to get the look.

i would like to say they are, but at the same time i feel like in 10 or 20 years we will look back and the soft curl's will be the mullet of the 2000's

Soft curls are my everyday look, so of course I love them.
biggrin.gif
They flatter almost everyone that I've seen wear them and the look has been around forever. I consider them a classic.
smile.gif

Love it! My hair is like Demi's naturally. And in the past couple of years I have learned to embrace it.. that and I'm just lazy to really do anything with my hair haha.

It can be classic, if done properly. I personally love the look, don't always have time to rock it though!

I think that it looks so feminine and romantic, so I def. agree that it's a classic look
smile.gif

Back