My Polish Stash

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
These are the polishes I have with me at school.
smile.gif

ce1d3b91.jpg

bfb74408.jpg

e4abbd5e.jpg
55fe8793.jpg

is that glamour game second from the left, first pic?

amazing stash, so much opi!!
smile.gif

it looks like such a pretty colour! i've been thinking about buying it.

I see that you have You Dont Know Jaques! One of my fav OPI colours! Great Stash Lola!

hey Lola this is an absolutely terrific collection. Here is my question to you. Is there a color in there you wear the most or is your favorite? Also is there a color in there you almost never ever wear? How often do you change colors?

signed Just Curious

Originally Posted by Darla /img/forum/go_quote.gif hey Lola this is an absolutely terrific collection. Here is my question to you. Is there a color in there you wear the most or is your favorite? Also is there a color in there you almost never ever wear? How often do you change colors?
signed Just Curious

Thanks! Of the ones pictured, my favorite is Parlez-Vous OPI, which is the 5th one from the left in the second picture. It's one of the only polishes I've worn more than once. My all time favorite is My Private Jet, which I can't seem to find anywhere.
frown.gif
I haven't worn a lot of these, but one I know I'll never wear is Need Sunglasses, the bright yellow. It's just fun to look at, lol. And I change my polish every 1-3 days, depending on how much time I spent on the manicure.

Back