*My Not-So-Modest Shoe Collection*

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I built this baby from scratch because I couldn't find a shoe rack big enough to fit all my shoes...

so I went to home depot and bought some wood panels and started hammering away. It's bit wobbly but it works
smile.gif
rockwoot.gif

my fiance thinks I have a problem...

I think i need to build another one of these because i am starting to overflow again...

I have a small make up collection but I am building on it! once it gets to a decent size i will post pictures of them
smile.gif

1.JPG

2.JPG

3.JPG

4.JPG

Wow!! If we wore the same size I'd love to live next door to you!! Awesome collection!

Oh my lord!!! i wish i had half as many shoes as you.

also i really love your taste in shoes i see a lot of peep toes and pumps (which i am in love with).

so what shoe size are you? wanna send some of those my way lol

Thanks for the nice comments ^_^ /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I actually wear 7.5, and depending on the shoemaker, rarely 7, and sometimes 8. I do have friends borrow my shoes, and especially for special occasions, they come knocking!

I have yet to count how many pairs of shoes i have... primarily I am scared. However, I do donate about 10-20 pairs annually...

Price range wise, everything from a good sale at Marshall's or Ross at $20 to department store $350... If i had to guess the cost of the average pair of shoe... I would say about $40.

And i LOVE a good pair of peep toes :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> they can literally make your entire outfit look 10x more put together. A good pair of dark color pumps is a must too
smile.gif
i just love the way they make any woman's legs look so much sexier

hollyyy high heels shoes impresive anyways from the second picture i have 3 shelf i have the same shoes the white and black high heels but i have them with a square pattern the same shoes just a square pattern and i do love shopping for shoes at ross too i found a pair of shoes form jessica simpson collection at the time they were 80 at the mall i found them in ross for 27 i took them to the macys counter to made sure trhey were real and the told me they were 100% real but your shoes collection is amazing.

*GASP* I'm 7.5! We should totally be neighbors. Where did you say you lived? LOL!

WOW!!! and I thought I had a shoe problem! I love that you just walked into home depot, grabbed some wood, and started hammering away! major props for ya!

Where are those green peep toes from? I've been wanting a green pair of heels for spring. I have a bit of a shoe problem myself
biggrin.gif

Originally Posted by Adrienne /img/forum/go_quote.gif *GASP* I'm 7.5! We should totally be neighbors. Where did you say you lived? LOL! Adrienne I live in Sacramento
smile.gif

Tiffany: I got those from Nine West about a year and half ago... they were on sale for $39!

Back