GREAT MAKEUP LOOK!(has drugstore alternatives listed!)trust me youll love it!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Things You'll Need:As you can see i also offered drugstore alternatives:

-Nars Orgasm Blush or Milani luminous smooth finish blush

-Nars Laguna Bronzing Powder(Wet n Wild also makes good bronzer)

-Mac Studio Finish Concealer or Revlon Colorstay concealer

-Benefit Brow-Zing or NYC Browser

-Mac Pigment in Vanilla

-Too Faced shadow insurance(BEST e/s primer) you can also use Loreal HIP cream shadow paint in 807secretive as a primer

-Mac Satin Taupe Eyeshadow

-Mac Patina Eyeshadow(another great option is Jane eyeshadow in sungloss-from walgreens)

-Bobbi Brown gel eyeliner in black (you can also try colorstay liquid liner in black but its a bit more difficult)

-Maybelline Full n Soft Mascara(a MUST!)

-Clinique Pore Minimizer Instant Perfector(idk any good drugstore alternatives to this)

-Estee Lauder double Wear or Revlon Colorstay liquid foundation with SoftFlex

-Benefit High beam OR Wet n Wild Silk Finish All Over Shimmer in 832D

-MAC whirl lipliner OR Wet n Wild #666 lipliner

-(you can finish look with a lipstick(mac viva glam V) Or you can do a gloss(Mac Nymphette lipglass or REVLON nude lustre)

OKAY TIME FOR STEPS:

1)after washing face apply Clinique Pore Minimizer Instant Perfector all over(except eye area)

if you do not have this product you can skip this step.

2)apply Mac Studio Finish or Revlon Colorstay concealer to under your eye area and any dark spots or blemishes you may have(make sure you blend the undereye area so it does not come out cakey)

3)after the concealer apply Estee Lauder Double Wear or Revlon Colorstay Liquid foundation with SoftFlex all over your face(excluding eyelids) make sure you blend and get your neck area as well

4)after foundation apply with a LIGHT HAND Nars Laguna Bronzing Powder or Wet n Wild Bronzer to the areas where the sun would naturally hit your face such as your cheekbones light on forehead and nose tip of chin and that should be all.REMEMBER youre just look for a bit of color sunkissed..dont overdo it.

5)Next after some light bronzing. apply Nars orgasm blush or Milani luminous smooth finish blush to your cheeks

6)Apply Mac Pigment in vanilla to your browbone and a dot to your inner eye corner..blend out if neccessary

7)after applying the pigment to your browbone fill in your eyebrows/keep them in place with one of these great eyebrow shadow/eyebrow wax duos(Benefit Brow-Zing or NYC browser...even if your eyebrows dont need filling the wax holds them in place and makes them look more defined(the one from new york color is like $3 and worth a try!)

8)Next apply Too Faced shadow insurance e/s primer or you can use Loreal HIP cream shadow paint in 807 secretive as a primer...let it dry for only a few seconds you want it fairly fresh for the best results

9)apply MAC Patina or Jane e/s in sungloss to entire lid make sure you blend enough to get the color really vibrant on your lid.

10)apply Mac Satin Taupe to your crease(this is a great e/s it makes the look i really dont know any other alternatives)

11)along your lower lash line use Bobbi Brown Gel eyeliner or Revlon Colorstay liquid in black(never tried it with the revlon) make it as thick or thin as youd like

12)apply a THIN layer of the same black eyeliner to your upper lash line.make it as thin and as close to your lashes as possible this is just to give the effect of thicker lashes.

13)apply 2 coats of Maybelline Full n Soft(a non clumping, non smudging mascara) to your upper lashes and one coat to your lower

14)apply a dab of Benefits High Beam or Wet n Wild Silk Finish All Over Shimmer in 832D to your cheekbones

15)line and lightly fill in lips with Mac Whirl lipliner or Wet n Wild #666 lipliner

OKAY LAST STEP

IF YOU PREFER A LIPSTICK LOOK GO WITH: Mac Viva Glam v(my favorite for this look)

IF YOU PREFER A GLOSSY LOOK GO WITH: Mac Nymphette lipglass or Revlon super lustrous in nude lustre)

hope you like!i dont have a webcam or camera only a picture phone that barely works so if youd like to reply with a picture or show me out it turned out for you in a messag that would be great!! i get comments on this look every time and im thinking youll like it!

Can't wait to try this one:

4)after foundation apply with a LIGHT HAND Nars Laguna Bronzing Powder or Wet n Wild Bronzer to the areas where the sun would naturally hit your face such as your cheekbones light on forehead and nose tip of chin and that should be all.REMEMBER youre just look for a bit of color sunkissed..dont overdo it.

I think these are real cool tips. I would surely try some of them out and see for myself.
smile.gif

Great tips, brunettie!! Love to see a photo of the finished product...

Latest posts

Back