• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to MakeUp Talk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Ebates

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I just discovered ebates.com They're a cashback site. All you have to do is sign up, log in, and then click the link to the site you want to purchase from. From there, you purchase just as you normally do and money shows up in your ebates account a few days later.

Just a few of the make up ones:

beauty.com 6%

Bobbi Brown Cosmetics 4%

Clinique 4%

Clarins 5%

Lancome 12%

3% macys

3% Nordstrom

3% ULTA

Sephora is usually 4%, but currently is 8%--which is really great with the F&F 15% currently running!!! It makes me feel better about buying so much stuff.

love the site, however is it safe? im scared it some kind of stealing info website....

Originally Posted by pinkxteen /img/forum/go_quote.gif love the site, however is it safe? im scared it some kind of stealing info website.... Very safe! Apparently I'm behind on the times, my mother has been using it for a couple years now, and a few friends have been for some time as well. The only info required to sign up is your e-mail address and password; to redeem, it needs a physical address or a PayPal address to send a check/deposit funds to.

Its really safe. I have actually used it all the time and have been sent a check for $50. Great website.

Wow maybe I should try this...I order from Sephora and Bobbi Brown. The site is blocked here at work but I'll have to check it out tonight at home. Thanks!

i wish i knew this website, i went shopping at sephora few weeks ago spent $200.... oh well i just shopped there yesterday with ebate.... ^_^ /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> looking forward to it.... thank you for sharing. <3

Originally Posted by pinkxteen /img/forum/go_quote.gif love the site, however is it safe? im scared it some kind of stealing info website.... very safe. I have been using it for years and have had no issues.

Love ebates! I have had my acct for about 3 years. I have made $685 so far in cashback and referrals!

Latest posts

Back