Pimped Out Strollers

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
pimped_stroller3.jpg

pimped_stroller1.jpg

031309_KidKustoms_138x85.jpg

solar-stroller2_l9WFQ_48.jpg

I think those are pretty cool! LOL! What do you think?
lol.gif

Yeah!!! Those are awesome!! Too bad my 18 year old won't fit in one any more! Lol.

Originally Posted by AnnaKG00 /img/forum/go_quote.gif O hell no...LOL I know, huh? LOL

Originally Posted by Karren /img/forum/go_quote.gif Yeah!!! Those are awesome!! Too bad my 18 year old won't fit in one any more! Lol. Haha! Yeah, I'm sure he would've liked 'rollin' in one of those?

Might even be cheaper than his Impreza? At least insurance wise! Lol.

Dude, I would sooooo get one of those! Are you kidding? Especially the 1st and 2nd ones, not so much the last.

What? That looks cool as hell

Originally Posted by Karren /img/forum/go_quote.gif Might even be cheaper than his Impreza? At least insurance wise! Lol. LOL...yes, that's true.

Originally Posted by reesesilverstar /img/forum/go_quote.gif Dude, I would sooooo get one of those! Are you kidding? Especially the 1st and 2nd ones, not so much the last. What? That looks cool as hell

I'd rock one of these too...LOL. The last one is actually solar powered and you can connect your ipod to it
wink.gif

Originally Posted by katana /img/forum/go_quote.gif Haha, how much? Mmm...I wish I knew how much too but I've yet to find the price. I'll post it as soon as I find out.

Back