Blog with pretty eye makeup

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
So i was doing a search on polyvore, when i found this blog : Padmita's makeup blog. She makes really pretty eye looks, they're sorted by brands so that's easy to find a look with probably items you own. I especially fell for mystical aqua, really pretty. A handy list of the products used is posted at the end.

i feel like i have seen these before,

proboably on that site. aka i prob followed your link than forgot to post back here.

the stuff she does is so pretty i wish my makeup skills were that awsome

Thanks for the link.
smile.gif

oohh my gosh she is good the first pic remindes me of apropomakeup and nireyna with the eyepencil work beautiful i also think that the eyepencil technique is much easier for those who have problmes blending there shadows because you draw your crease color with the pencil then apply a sharper line and blend i really enjoy it thank you for this post i gasp when i saw it she does wonders with makeup.

I do agree with you. I have also come across with this blog. This blog is really nice. And yes what a gorgeous eye makeup.
smile.gif

Wow, she's amazing, her eye makeup is so precisely done!

Thanks for posting!

Back