120 palette please come to me!!!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I hope I get my 120 palette today! I am about to burst, it has been almost two weeks!!! I ordered it from the beauty factory website.....

they do take a little wild to come hopefully you will have it in this weekend but you will get addicted to it i know because i did girl!! enjoy it have a great weekend.

ohhh i can feel your excitement!!! lol i hope it comes today too!!!

it should be here soon, mine took me a little bit of time to get also but it is definately worth the wait

i ordered mine from there as well, it took about a week and a half for me...i love the palette its amazing you will love it!

i ordered mine from bhcosmetics.com and it was here in a week
smile.gif
I kno how much it sux waitin!!! Hope you get it soon
smile.gif

I ordered mine from Amazon!  We're prime members, so I got it in two days!  Mine says "Shany" on it.

Still waiting for mine!

I ordered it off ebay. It's the 'Manly' version. (LOL at the brand name.) And it's been over a month.

The seller said the post office is backed up in Hong Kong, due to the holidays, so it shipped late. Which is a HUGE annoyance cause I want it now. :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

They told me if it doesn't show up in a week or 2, they'd refund my money.

Any other places you'd recommend buying it from if it doesn't show? I don't really want to pay the high shipping to Canada that Coastal Scents and BH have. 

Back