• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to MakeUp Talk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Anyone want to swap perfume samples?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I normally swap under makeupalley, but there is not a board on swaps so I thought I would list here. I ordered some samples from the perfumed court.com and I ordered 5 and only like one! Here are the samples I do not want, I am looking to swap for more sweet and fruity scents, so if you have some you don't like I'll send you these that I don't like! You can view the description of the scents at theperfumedcourt.com by typing in the name. Anyway here is what I have....thanks for looking! Maybe one day I will find my signature scent, I hope!

Guerlain Champs-Elyees 1 ml sample

Gwen Stefani L.A.M.B. 1 ml sample

Ava Luxe Hong Kong Garden 1 ml sample

Donna Karan Signature 1 ml sample

I have some Mary Kay samples. I'm not sure if you want me to list them all you can go on the website and read them for yourself but the one I think you'll like is called Exotic Passionfruit. "fruity, zesty and juicy" is under the description and there's a quiz on there as well. I like fruity scents as well and I like the Warm Amber.

I might be interested. I'll get back to you. I had a bunch, but I started giving them out as freebies when I sold stuff on Ebay. I have to see what I have left.

Back