-=Pls Suggest an effective Whitening Cream and Pill=-

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
1.jpg
Sisters! pls suggest a whitening cream for my pimple scars and whitening pill which is effective. Thank you. *wink*
icon_wink.gif

3.jpg

Originally Posted by seshiru
1.jpg
Sisters! pls suggest a whitening cream for my pimple scars and whitening pill which is effective. Thank you. *wink*
icon_wink.gif
3.jpg

I'm looking for a good whitening lotion as well! I have stubborn acne scars and i really wanna get rid of them. Neutrogena has come up with an Acne scar peel but its still not out in Canada so i'm waiting for it. I was thinking of purchasing Clarins Bright Plus lotion, exfoliator...cleanser...and they also have the target zone brightening corrector which sounds interesting. Also, the lotion has SPF and is oil free so i'm seriously considering it...you might wanna give that one a try. If anyone else has tried it please let us know!
smile.gif

Hi! DHC makes a whitening line called Alpha Arbutin. It contains ingredients that whiten and brighten skin. They are fairly reasonably priced as well. They can be purchased online. Hope that helps!

I wouldnt go for whitening pills, from my experience i had tried pills from www.skinbleaching.net They said u have to use minimum for three months to get a permanent effect in ur system. I used them for 3-4 months then stopped since they were expesive plus since thsy said u can stop once u reach ur desired skin tone but use them for a minimu m of three months to get a permenent effect. My skin did look great, did lighten. After i stopped using them my skin tone went back to its initial stage. It was a big waste of money!! I am looking forward to DHC products, i just ordered their catalog!

Back