10 Creative Salt & Pepper Shakers

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
10 Creative Salt & Pepper Shakers

Published on 4/14/2009 under Objects

top1.gif
Ants Salt & Pepper Shakers

The only ants that will get invited to every picnic this summer are this adorable Ants Salt & Pepper Shakers ($14.99). This fun salt and pepper shakers have a glossy black finish, plus wire legs and tiny antennae.

top2.gif
Lift and Shake Salt and Pepper Shakers

Give your meals a real workout with the Lift and Shake Salt and Pepper Set ($14.23) that's strong on practicality and heavy on the charm. The shaker at each end of the barbell opens and closes with an easy twist; the weightlifter is heavy cast metal with a rubberized coating.

top3.gif
Keyboard Salt and Pepper Shakers

Here's something fun to add some geeky style to your geeky apartment, these fun Keyboard Salt & Pepper Set ($12.95). They come as a set of two with the S key for salt and the P key for pepper.

top4.gif
Rubik's Cube Salt and Pepper Shaker

The Rubik's Cube Salt and Pepper ($18.00) will season your meat, if you're intellectually worthy. Solve the ancient riddle of seasoning, if you can!

top5.gif
Hugs Salt and Pepper Shakers

The Hugs Salt and Pepper Set ($19.95) is all about sentiment; we can't help but think there's some of that black-and-white, everyone-get-along implication.

top6.gif
Good Chemistry Salt and Pepper Shakers

Spice up your life with a little of the Good Chemistry Salt and Pepper Shakers ($19.89) This amusing set of salt and pepper shakers is anything but formulaic, although a basic knowledge of the periodic table helps the joke.

top7.gif
Burger & Milkshake Salt & Pepper Shaker Set

Bring back memories of eating at your favorite drive-in with the Burger & Milkshake Salt & Pepper Shaker Set ($15.95), fully crafted of ceramic.

top8.gif
Brain Salt and Pepper Shaker

What's for lunch? A human brain! That's the idea the Brain Salt and Pepper Shaker (£9.99)conveys. It's made of two halves just like a real brain, where one side is salt and the other is pepper. Both the halves are kept together with a couple of small magnets and the brain is intricately made out of ceramic.

top9.gif
Western Cowboy Boots Salt and Pepper Shakers

Get all western with these cute Cowboy Boots Salt and Pepper Shakers ($19.95); John Wayne would be proud.

top10.gif
Bowling Salt and Pepper Shakers

This fun Bowling Ball and Pins Kitchen Salt and Pepper Shaker Set ($7.99)stands 4.5 inches tall. The bowling pin's edges contain small magnets, which allow the bowling pins and bowling ball to be stored in an action pose.

I find the brain shakers tacky, the rest is funny. I'm not sure i'd eat with ants on the table, though, i prefer the lift&shake
smile.gif

Those are all so cute! I've seen lots of the huggy shakers around, they're very cute!

The hug salt and pepper shakers are so cute! I know my mum would love the weight lifting ones
smile.gif

Back