Top companies for mineral eye shadow pigments

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi. Please share your top 3 companies for eye shadow pigments. Also please provide a link to the companies and do share the finishes that you enjoy from these companies. Thanks

Fyrinnae especially if you want high impact color and shimmer that lasts ALL DAY! For everyday looks, I love Aromaleigh. Their color selection beats everyone. Their LE's are so beautiful. The application is smooth and the colors are unique to their brand. So many different effects and interferences with AL. I don't have a third fav brand as I feel other companies are inconsistent with their ES quality and textures.

Personally, I didn't like EDM because I found their eyeshadow colors and quality rather muddy, although their blush is fantastic!

I like SN, AWG e/s.They have lots of choice especially SN
smile.gif

Pure Luxe SPRING FEVER SALE The eyeshadow pigments, eyeliners and blushes are beautiful.

Simply Natural's http://www.simplynaturals.net/Products.html You can buy these as low as $1.50 for a full 5g jar. I have not been disappointed with any of them and I bought them all. Every color you can imagine.

Medusa's Makeup Medusa's Make-Up bright mineral eyeshadow, pure pigment, all natural makeup The eye dust are so pretty but the eye shadows are not for me. If you have a chance to try the eye dust go for it.

Fyrinnae, for the incredible range, i love them. The She space also has eye pigments, although to be perfectly honest of all the eyeshadows i bought, i only use one, i don't like very much the others and i don't use them much either. I guess the brand doesn't work for me.

Thank you. I've ordered from several of these listed and others that came with high recommendations from the forum. I will update with my feedback as I receive my orders and have an opportunity to sample them.

Earthen glow minerals - EGM - blushes and foundations too

Fyrinnae

Aromaleigh

The She Space

Fyrinnae

TKB Trading (most of mineral brands take their mica and they resell them with more price ^^)

Taylor Made Minerals

wink.gif

I've ordered over 200 eye shadow samples recently. I am excited to say that I have been pleasantly suprised by the beautiful range of colors and long wear of many.

So far the companies with amazing quality eye shadow pigments are

Earthen glow minerals - spectacular assortment and quality!

The She Space - excellent quality

Fyrinnae - fabulous assortment and quality

The quality of these 3 company's is as amazing as the affordable prices!

My favorite is definitely Archetype ArchetypeCosmetics.com Mineral Makeup

The wait is long for shipping (3 months is typical, unfortunately), but the colors are extreme and the sparkle is over the top! Not everything, though - they have plenty of shimmers, and lots of amazing highlight and blending pigments.

I also use Signature Minerals Mineral Makeup by Signature Minerals for their lovely matte liner colors and gorgeous metallics, Cory Welcome to Cory Cosmetics also for their liner shades and vibrant colors (Cory has the best staying power of any of the eye colors I have used, which is primarily what I use makeup for), and She Space Mineral Makeup, cosmetic pigments, mineral foundation, eye shadow again for their vibrant colors.

I have samples from Fyrinnae, Joppa, Dreamworld, and a few others, but I don't use them very often. I think I need to get more colors so I have some "go with" shades to experiment more with
smile.gif

I also use The She Space eye primer (still haven't tried the blackout primer yet, though I have it...), which is awesome with all of the brands I use regularly, and then I use Cory's Brow Wax as an eyelid primer when I need super-stickability that lasts all day. I only do that when I need to pile on the color and sparkle, though - see my Faerie Makeup thread to see what I mean
wink.gif

Pure Luxe and Spell Cosmetics are my two favorite brands to use for mineral eyeshadow. Both have such great quality and unique colors.

This is a great question

My top companies for eye shadows/ pigments are

EGMinerals - They have strong pigments that last forever with no primer and lots of complex variety shadows - sparks, glow, shimmer. Satins, Pearls and Mattes. Lots to choose from for either daytime and evening dramatic looks. Nice size samples.

Fyrinnae- They have strong pigments that last forever with no primer. Also have lots of complex variety shadows for evening or dramatic looks. They have tons of high shimmer eye shadows! Nice size samples.

The She Space - Another one with lots of complex variety shadows. Great unique colors that don't need a primer to stick and nice size samples.

For over the top gorgeous shadows with shimmer I love

EGMinerals, Fyrinnae, The She Space -

EGMinerals and Fyrinnae have huge selections and all 3 have lots of colors that stick, pop, and lots have complexity to them (with 1 eye shadow you get a variety of looks - sparkle, glow, and shimmer) also the color payoff/ pigment is super strong with EGM and Fyrinnae. I love that!

For mattes I love

Cory's and EGMinerals - you get great coverage and color payoff from both companies. EGM's samples are much larger for the $ but Cory's is cheap in price and the quality is excellent.

Some of Taylormade, Pureluxe, Meow, and Mad Minerals eye shadows don't stick or go on smoothly. Pretty colors but the quality isn't consistent.

Lumiere- beautiful colors but definitely need a primer with all of these. Pricey for samples and the colors are a lot like Monave and Meow.

Aromaleigh - some are beautiful and some are like others that I have. The prices for samples are on the pricey side unless on sale.

Archetype - beautiful colors with strong pigment and complexity and excellent prices with nice size samples but the wait on orders is ridiculous! At least 6 weeks.

EDM and Oceanmist have few colors that really pop or excite

I wanted to add to this list of companies with the best eye pigments Archetype! The wait time as I understand is long but the wait is worth it for what you receive.

Lumiere is very good. They sell there mineral shadows in vials. You get a lot in them. They have lots of colors and they are very pigmented and long wearing. I wear UDPP under my shadows and at the end of the day they look just applied.

Fyrinnae, is my #1, and really the only company I buy mineral e/s from anymore.

Colors are INTENSE, and the pigments last FOREVER. I've got samples almost a year old that still have a ton left in them.

As far as finishes, I don't anything but the frosty type finishes, but they have others. OH, and the duo chrome ones are awesome as well.

And they DONT resell, they actually make their own, which is why orders can take up to 18 days.

Fyrinnae

Back