Humidity is terrible!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
i just recently moved from Iowa to Louisiana (HUGE climate and humidity change!) and it has been hell on my hair.

i have naturally wavy hair, but i wear it super short in back and the longest in front it is is chin length. i use a straightener on it religiously. i wear it spiky and BIG in back/top.

the humidity, however, has pretty much killed ANYTHING i try to do to my hair. it goes all wavy and flat and sometimes almost frizzy.

is there any product you ladies suggest to combat the humidity monster? i use a combination of products on my hair now, but i've never had this issue before. if anyone can help, i'd much appreciate it!

xx

I have a few product suggestions for you....

Sexy Hair - Smooth and Seal

This product should be the last thing used before you leave the house; It will put a protective barrier on the hair so the humidty cant penetrate the cuticle.

215vM4muOrL._SL500_AA280_.jpg

Matrix Sleek Look - Sealing Serum

If you already use a serum in your daily routine, simply replace it with this one. It will fight humidity for up to 12 hours.

bb_4eMt_Sleek_sealing_serum_500.jpg

Joico - Humidty Blocker

The only reall difference between this one and the first item I mentioned, is the brand and the scent. They both work great.

29784.jpg

thank you! i use the big sexy hair line of stuff already and love it. i will for sure check those out.

my poor hair was totally unprepared for this amount of humidity.

Sebastians Wet will seal your hair as is. Must wash out though as it is a little stiff.

Back