What is your favorite junk food?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
A thread about junk food, how often, what, how to avoid, guilty pleasures, intelligent substitutes, and incredible guilt.

• Do you like to eat junk food? what do you like?
  • How often do you eat junk food?
  • How does it make you feel? Physically and mentally
  • Is there something better you might suggest?
I wanted to do a thread about this because i've never seen one.

love popcorn, prefer it with melted butter and salt but i know that's not good........

your turn.

Do you like to eat junk food? what do you like?

I love junk food! I like pizza, popcorn, chocolate, fast food (Burger King, Taco Bell & Subway are my favorites)

How often do you eat junk food?

1-2 times a month. Just because I love it so much doesn´t mean I have to eat it all the time...unless they invent calorie free, vitamin enriched fast food one day. I used to be able to eat all the crap I want without gaining weight, until like a year ago. I guess it was just a matter of time and getting older. I never did any sports so I guess my metabolism was naturally slowing down

How does it make you feel? Physically and mentally

physically: it makes me full. Not to a point where I`m uncomfortably full though (I don´t eat huge portions, but I am a frequent eater). Mentally: BAD. I think about all the unnecessary calories, and how it´s just not good for my body. I didn´t use to be like this, I´d say I`ve gotten very health conscious after I started med school

Is there something better you might suggest?

Hmmm. No lol. The only thing that compares to the taste experience of fast food is sushi in my case. It´s just too expensive though!

I love junk food but I'm cutting back big time. My absolute weakness: Cheetos Hot Fries and typically with a Red Bull. My favorite combo.

At least 3 or 4 times a week. So not healthy.

And there's where the problem lies... I know I shouldn't eat it bc it's bad for me and that I'll feel like crap afterwards, but then I cave, eat it, and then I feel bloated, crappy and weak for eating it when I know I really did,ln't want it in the first place.

Fruit. I was hooked on fruit but I'm working on it.

I Totally eAT junk food lol

Doritos Tortilla Chips Ultimate Favorite
smile.gif
Cool Ranch or Nacho Cheese flavor
smile.gif

Sometimes Hmmm Maybe 3 Times a Week I eat them

And PIZZA I eat it a whole lot more than I should maybe like 2 times a week But than of course theres always left overs I grub on too lol

Hmm I suggest More fruit & Water I drink way too much juices lol I really need Water

I do like my bounty bar, chocolate and coconut : all i love ! My occasional soda, and i'm still weak on the fries part.

I rarely eat junk food, though, twice a month i'd say, a glass or two of soda per week.

I work in a fast food restaurant, so working around junk food helps not eating too much of it. It makes me feel bad mentally, i'm trying to control my weight but i feel i could put more effort into it. Physically, i feel bad, bloated, but not necessarily full, or if i am, i still need to eat 3 hours after. This also helps me not to eat too much of it.

A good substitute is carrying an apple in your bag, it really gives you the feeling of fullness and it's a fruit, so good for you. Or applesauce (with no added sugar...
smile.gif
) or like i said in another post, bake your own snacks so you're less tempted by junk food.

Yes. I do indulge in junkfood at least once a month...PMS?

I feel fantastic when I'm chowing down, but I usually feel greasy, bloated and really crappy after I'm done.

My junk food sins consist of Hot Cheetos with lime, chocolate cookie dough, chocolate cherry malts, dorritos and chocolate milk, Ben and Jerry's Chunky Monkey, and Tommy's Chili Cheese burgers and Jack and the Boxes 2 tacos for 99cents.

Wow.

I feel bloated just typing all that.

I love junk food! Pizza, KFC, icecream,chocolate....don't make me write them all down lol

At least a few times a week, it can vary depending..I might eat it twice in a day then not for a week.

Start off feeling satisfied, then moves on to guilt LOL then the tredmill gets turned on
biggrin.gif

I don't know i think when your craving junk food only it will do, I think its fine to indulge yourself just try not to go overboard (says she with the jelly belly).

A nice home cooked meal is nice. Can i cheat and say Pide' and kebabs aren't technically junk food for me
biggrin.gif
lol

I love doritos and potato chips. Especially Doritos.

I notice that I'll eat pizza more than I'd like to because it's something my kids love. It's just easier to eat what they are eating sometimes, you know?

My kids are awesome eaters though, they love their fruits and veggies as much as their junk food. Tonight I made lemon garlic chicken with rice, carrots, and corn.. and they loved everything.

A sweet kind of junk food I love are cupcakes. Red velvet cupcakes. Yum... I have a few dozen ordered for my son's b-day party on Saturday. I'll be eating junk food that day for sure.
smile.gif

I don't eat junk food very often but when I do eat it, I enjoy it very much
smile.gif

Mostly it will be Mac Donalds!

When you name junk food I think of fast food, not when I eat a pizza I bought in the supermarket and warm in my oven or when I eat a piece of chocolate.

yes! takeaways, chocolate, crisps..

i used to be a lot better and hardly ever get takeaways but this year our kitchen is too gross to cook in, i find myself eating more readymeals and ordering in

gross, usually. chocolate doesn't though

decent home cooking!

Yes I love junk food, I often day-dream about junk food.
cloud9.gif
I love pizza, and onion rings but those don't compare to how much I'm in love with chocolate.

Every friday I make sure to get myself a treat.

I usually don't feel bad, even if I over do it a bit I'll just tell myself to behave thw next day.
biggrin.gif

Er...
kopfkratz.gif
No I can't think of anything LOL!

Not very often since starting my weight loss plan about a month ago! When I was eating junk food, my favorite things would be those 5 cent candies like the big foot, sour keys, wine gums. Now a treat for me is considered those 100 calorie oreo cookies

Havent eating junk food in almost a month

I LOVE candy and when I eat it, makes me feel great mentally, not so great physically

If your really wanting junk food, it would be best to chew on Extra sugar free gum to take away the cravings
smile.gif

* Do you like to eat junk food? what do you like?

Of couse I like to eat junk food! I like anything sugary (I have the biggest sweet tooth of anyone I know), chips, fries, pizza, and fast food.

* How often do you eat junk food?

Daily. At least one junk food item.

* How does it make you feel? Physically and mentally

Good. lol. Guess I'm an emotional eater...

* Is there something better you might suggest?

No. lol. I hate fruit, so that's out the window. I guess the best advice would be to eat responsibly, but don't try to restrict all junk food (allow yourself a little here and there). A diet that is too restrictive is bound for failure.

Originally Posted by StinkyMonkey /img/forum/go_quote.gif Do you like to eat junk food? what do you like? How often do you eat junk food?

Yes. I do indulge in junkfood at least once a month...PMS?

I feel fantastic when I'm chowing down, but I usually feel greasy, bloated and really crappy after I'm done.

My junk food sins consist of Hot Cheetos with lime, chocolate cookie dough, chocolate cherry malts, dorritos and chocolate milk, Ben and Jerry's Chunky Monkey, and Tommy's Chili Cheese burgers and Jack and the Boxes 2 tacos for 99cents.

Wow.

I feel bloated just typing all that.

I am so glad Tommy's is not in NorCal, whenever I go down south, I always must have Tommy's chili cheese fries! They are the BEST!!

Love it!! I'm an enourmous sweet tooth.. So I love cotton candy, skittles, other candy, milk chocolate, rainbow sprinkle donuts, cheesecake, creamsoda floats, etc... also salty junkfood though.. I love Hotdogs, barbeque burger nights, chips, fries.. perhaps i should stop this list.. I'm sounding like a pig now that i read it back.. :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> lol

Once or more per day :S

Happy.. lol. I wouldn't necessarily call myself an emotional eater.. When I'm stressed I usually eat less all together.

But if I'm out and about and see a cottoncandy stand I'm first inline! I love the flavours of sugary things.. or the super saltiness once in a while of a burger and fries.

Just a sweet big tooth I guess
smile.gif

Cherries!! The Okanagan is full of wine, vineyards and orchards.. So I always find tons of cherries in July/August!
biggrin.gif

Yes I love junk food .I like eat burger and hot dog .It is my best junk food. AAhhhhhhhhh!!

I LOVE junk food.!!

I don't really have favorites XD but i love

chocolate, candy, ice-cream, cookies, chips, muffins, cupcakes, brownies, pies, and more haha

honestly, i really can't resist/avoid them XD.

Back