Tom's Of Maine Natural Deodorant

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
200.jpg

I just bought this today at Walgreens because it's aluminum free and natural... says it contains Hops extract to inhibit odor causing bacteria (wonder if beer slopped under my arms would do the same thing?? lol) ... Calendula scent...

Quote:
Natural deodorant combines the botanicals, sage & lemongrass in a formula that is effective at fighting odor, yet is gentle to your skin. The fragrance has been selected for its pleasant scent, aswell as for its mildness, and we never use artificial preservatives, colors, or harsh alcohol. Please let us know what you think.
Inrgedients - Propylene Glycol, Water, Sodium Stearate, Aloe Vera (Aloe Barbadensis) Gel, Witch Hazel Water, Glyceryl Laurate, Sage Leaf Extract, Fragrance, Chamomile Flower Water, Lemongrass Oil

Anyone tried their line of deodorants?
www.tomsofmaine.com

I have used this I thought it was too gooey. I have 3 others that are "natural" and do not contain aluminum. At some grocery stores you can find Jason, it's just a little gooey. I have two others i prefer, but cannot remember the brands, I will post again tomrrow with the names. I use so many because my body gets used to the same one and i guess i build up a tolerance of some kind.

Never tried natural deo. Always wondered how well it worked.

Karren, if people start avoiding you, take a hint.
wink.gif

Originally Posted by McRubel /img/forum/go_quote.gif Never tried natural deo. Always wondered how well it worked.
Karren, if people start avoiding you, take a hint.
wink.gif

They avoid me now so we still won't know for sure!!
biggrin.gif

lol karren you are hilarious

my mom used it for a while and liked it, she doesnt use it anymore though she now just doesnt use deoderant she is allways cold any way so she is not sweating all that offten

I used Toms of Maine deodorant for years and it worked better than the natural crystal deodorants. Now I use Lavender natural deodorant from Egminerals. It's cheaper and works better. It works almost as good as antipersperant.

Yeah!! Wearing it all day today and 1) it's seems to be working and 2) people are still talking to me!!

The other natural one I use is Nature's Gate Organics, I love that one, it is orange and patchoulli scented. The other one was in my gym bag, so I didn't get a look at it.

Back