If you could be any color what color would you be?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I would be gold because I love the color gold and it's becoming an expensive piece of currency these days..
patches.gif
lol!

What about you? What color would u be?

Oooh good question! I think I'd like to be bronze because I'm really pale IRL!

Originally Posted by Aprill /img/forum/go_quote.gif I would love to be an Ebony color...., I love any rich dark colors.. Hey Aprill, I also love dark colors too like dark plums and purples...they look so preety on a fresh mani!

McRubel, bronze is a beautiful color too and I like to pair them with oranges/orchids...it reminds me of summer (my favorite time of the year)

I would be yellow. Nothing brightens up a day or room like the warmth of yellow.

hmm. My favourite colour is pink.... maybe baby pink?

Otherwise, I'd be ivory or cream
smile.gif

Purple!!!!! Everyone loves purple....it's my fav colour!! There are so many variations of purple...I'd be like a chamilion...hehe. Think about it, does anyone out there really HATE purple?!

the color of melba toast, because im bland and boring. lol jk

i would proboably be a sage green, i am happy but i am also mellow and down to earth

I love the colour's teal,torquoise and of course purple.

Maybe I'd a swirl of these colours!

this just makes me think of that scene from Monty Python and the Holy Grail... Blue no wait Green Argggghhhhhhh

Originally Posted by Darla /img/forum/go_quote.gif this just makes me think of that scene from Monty Python and the Holy Grail... Blue no wait Green Argggghhhhhhh LOL - Look! There's the old man from scene twenty-four!

Latest posts

Back