OPI Colección de España Autumn 2009

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
OPI Colección de España Autumn 2009

opispain3.jpg

• Barefoot in Barcelona
  • Can You Tapas This?
  • Give Me Moor!
  • Pink Flamenco
  • No Spain No Gain
  • Ate Berries in the Canaries
  • Suzi Skis in the Pyrenees
  • Here Today… Aragon Tomorrow
  • Manicurist of Seville
  • Pamplona Purple
  • Conquistadorable Color
  • Bullish on OPI

opispain1.jpg
opispain2.jpg

Row 1: Barefoot in Barcelona, Can You Tapas This?, Give Me Moor!
Row 2: Pink Flamenco, No Spain No Gain, Ate Berries in the Canaries
Row 3:Suzi Skis in the Pyrenees, Here Today… Aragon Tomorrow, Manicurist of Seville.
Row 4:Pamplona Purple, Conquistadorable Color, Bullish on OPI

source

barefootinbarcelona2.jpg

Barefoot In Barcelona

canyoutapasthis2.jpg

Can You Tapas This?

givememoor1.jpg

Give Me Moor!

pinkflamenco1.jpg

Pink Flamingo

nospainnogain1.jpg

No Spain, No Gain

ateberriesinthecanaries1.jpg

Ate Berries the Canaries

suziskis3.jpg

Suzi Skis in the Pyrenees

heretodayaragontomorrow2.jpg

Here today... Aragon Tomorrow

manicuristofseville1.jpg

Manicurist of Seville

pamplonapurple1.jpg

Pamploma Purple

conquistadorablecolor2.jpg

Conquistadorable Color

bullishonopi2.jpg

Bullish on OPI

source

OPI lately has been just 'retiring' old colours and naming them something else and calling them new again....I can name a pre-existing colour for every 'new' colour there!

I got the ligthes color in the first row is chocolate mouse i love that color, since gina talks about o.p.i alot i decided to give it a shot and now i know why gina is such a fan of o.p.i they are wonderful i like the purple one too. Thanks for the post becs.

uhm, is that a green? here today, aragorn tomorrow?

if its a creme i might explode with happiness.

that neutral and some of the darks look interesting, but those red and purples are nothing new.

Originally Posted by Lucy /img/forum/go_quote.gif uhm, is that a green? here today, aragorn tomorrow?if its a creme i might explode with happiness.

Seconded!

Originally Posted by Lucy /img/forum/go_quote.gif uhm, is that a green? here today, aragorn tomorrow?if its a creme i might explode with happiness.

that neutral and some of the darks look interesting, but those red and purples are nothing new.

iagree.gif

I've been searching for a dupe for Black Tie Optional since my stash ran out, and I get excited whenever I see really dark colors, so I hope Suzi Skis in the Pyrenees is my color!!

i feel like knowing opi, it will probably be a shimmer. no details on the bottle pics and you can't tell from the displays... i just feel like it's probably shimmer. still, nice colour.

A lot of them look dark, but like Lucy said, if you know OPI, what you see in the bottle can be quite different once the polish is applied. I doubt any of them are as dark as they look. Still, some pretty colours there
smile.gif

Originally Posted by candygalore /img/forum/go_quote.gif I got the ligthes color in the first row is chocolate mouse i love that color, since gina talks about o.p.i alot i decided to give it a shot and now i know why gina is such a fan of o.p.i they are wonderful i like the purple one too. Thanks for the post becs. Chocolate Moose was from the Canadian Collection
smile.gif
If you're looking for a good purple from OPI, Can you dig it? Is my ultimate FAV!

Can you dig it, is gorgeous Gina - not necessarily my fav OPI purple, but it's right up there!

I like give me moor and manicurist of seville
smile.gif

just a note that while you can post your own pictures up here for us to see, directing us to your website for any reason is against site rules
smile.gif

Back