NOTD 11th May 2009

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I have lolaB to thank for this... a few weeks ago after commenting on her polish stash post, she PM'ed me and offered to give me her spare shade of OPI glamour game that i'd been lemming for for a while, which was very kind.

Anyway the package arrived yesterday and really made me smile, as some of you may have read, it wasn't a particularly good day. She included OPI you're a doll, which i'd been looking at getting too!

So my NOTD today is "you're a doll" :

notd-1.jpg

it's more flecked with red in real life, my camera couldn't pick it up. it's a very subtle shade though, pinky nude. same sort of formula as "sheer your toys" from the same toybox collection.

and glamour game, which i can't wait to wear once my nails have grown a little (unfortunately reverted back to some nibbling this weekend
frown.gif
)

notd2.jpg

yay!
smile.gif

That was so sweet of LolaB! I have You're a Doll and I love it. It looks great on you!
biggrin.gif

Very pretty color! It goes great with your skintone!
smile.gif

P.S. I edited the title to spell out the date to avoid confusion. 11/05/09 means November 5th, 2009 in America. lol.

LOL sorry shaundra i forgot about that! thanks.

thanks mcrubel! it's a great colour. i like how it's kinda modest but still quite special looking!

Lucy, "You're a Doll" is very pretty... I have "Sheer Your Toys" but i haven't had a chance to use it. Can't wait to see your notd with the other shade too. that was so nice of Lola!

i love those two shades!

I have Cotton Candy by Sally Hansen and I places some rhinestones in the midlefingers

aww the nail colour name suits your perfectly Lucy, so does the colour. Gorgeous!

mintesa that is cute i like the sparkly! hehehe

Aww that was so lovely of Lola! That's a really pretty colour Lucy, it suits you!

You're A Doll looks great on you! I was hoping you didn't already have it.
smile.gif

awww, how sweet of her! it's a pretty colour, I really like it! and I think you're justified in having a bit of a chomp quite frankly
smile.gif

Originally Posted by Ozee /img/forum/go_quote.gif aww the nail colour name suits your perfectly Lucy, so does the colour. Gorgeous! hehe oz, for a minute i was like, what, glamour game?? lol
laughing.gif

and lola i hardly have any subtle looking OPIs at all, for some reason when the collections come out i just plump for all the weird colours. so a good choice!
biggrin.gif

Aww, how sweet of Lola !

I love those two colors, they're pretty. I should acquire them too, like you i go all weird colors and then i'm stuck with bright neon green, teals or jaundice yellow !
laughing.gif

Latest posts

Back