I havent posted my stash in a looooong time....

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
This is not all of my makeup, but some, I will take pics of it all once I get another camera. Mine died and I'm trying to get someone to get me one for my birthday next week, LOL
laughing.gif

DSCN0533.jpg

covergirl shadows

DSCN0535.jpg

juicy tubes

DSCN0830.jpg

DSCN0809.jpg

DSCN0810.jpg

DSCN0540.jpg

eyeshadows

DSCN0541.jpg

milani glimmer stripes

DSCN0013.jpg

HIP duos (why did i get rid of them, and then get them again?)

05-06-09_1337.jpg

get baked palette just got this one
smile.gif

DSCN0644-1-1.jpg

HIP crayons

DSCN0805.jpg

Milani Shadows

DSCN0820.jpg

DSCN0825.jpg

DSCN0822.jpg

DSCN0821.jpg

DSCN0819.jpg

DSCN0817.jpg

DSCN0816.jpg

DSCN0812.jpg

Face powders and blushes

DSCN0838.jpg

DSCN0829.jpg

DSCN0837.jpg

MAC lippies

DSCN0839.jpg

other lip stuff

DSCN0841.jpg

all MAC pigment samples. I need another case cause i have more

DSCN0840.jpg

my lone foundation, its the only thing that loves me so the rest went buh bye, and my new foundation dosent match, so we exchange and see how it goes

DSCN0835.jpg

mascaras

See, im missing my brushes, and so much other stuff!!!!

I wanna see some stashes from other people as well!!!
eusa_whistle.gif

look at all those juicy tubes!!!! brilliant stash. i wish we had HIP over here
frown.gif

Awesome stash! I almost got the Get Baked palette until I realized I already had 3 of the four shadows...and the pencil lol. It just looks so darn cute though!

Originally Posted by emily_3383 /img/forum/go_quote.gif Are those Cover Girl shadows pigmented? yup they are! When I get a camera I will swatch them!

Originally Posted by Adrienne /img/forum/go_quote.gif Where do you buy your pigments samples? Normally, I buy full sized jars and then swap off the rest or split them with someone, so majority of those are from buying jars, and the rest are from buying from MUT members (member named Shiny eyes is an excellent seller, Liz, lilrayof sun, and other I cant remember right now ), and swapping with MAC artists on makeupalley

Dang! Nice stash. Do you find those CG eyeshadows to be better pigmented than the sets? I haven't tried to the singles, but all the duos, trios, etc. I tried were poop.

Wow. April you have a huge stash. I never seeing those creamy hip shadows or blushes that you have in your stash, and many of those hip eyeshadows i don't have either. I have to check online to see if i can find them.

That's a great stash, Aprill!! I think we have the same HIP duos. I think they are great..

Nice stash! I was tempted to buy the HIP e/s duos at Walgreens since they're BOGO right now, but I'm really fighting the temptation not to! lol, the gold/purple duo reminds me of the bright future and vibrant grape mac shadow I got from style warriors 2 days ago. Drat, I should've checked Walgreens 1st! lol

thats a really nice stash!! =]

could you pretty please tell us what the colors in your palettes are? im in love with half of those!!

Latest posts

Back