My highly organized earring stash!!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Well went to Michael's yesterday and bought this sweet bead organizing case... looks like a notebook but inside all thes small compartments that lock... And I picked up 100 small resealable baggies to put all my over sized earrings in... 91 pair total!!!

earringstash2009-1.jpg

earringstash2009-2.jpg

earringstash2009-3.jpg

earringstash2009-4.jpg

I love it... was a little pricey I thought at $15.... but now I can find the right earrings in a heartbeat vs digging through drawers and cases....

That's really nice and neat! Amazing organization skills you've got. Have you heard of earring organizers that are not kept on boxes? I don't know what they are called but they look like this..

Hey....I have one of those, but not with earrings in it -- it has scrapbook embellishments, LOL!

Hey I have a lot of those. I use them for everything although I haven't used them for jewelry.
smile.gif

That's an awesome organizer! I might have to steal your idea! My roommates were just teasing me about how my earring addiction is getting out of control!

Back