"M" Cream

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
MCream_small.jpg

(image from 3lab.com)

The first cosmetic product that contains stem cells from the rare Uttweiler Spatlauber Swiss apple, so rare that only three trees remain in existence! This luxury skin de-stressing cream works to increase resiliency and cellular turnover while giving the skin a naturally radiant glow from the inside out.

“M†Cream hydrates and firms the skin with Nano-Claire GY™, the world’s first bioengineered growth hormone. PhytoCellTec™ Malus Domestica, stem cells from a rare Swiss Apple that have been proven to slow down and delay the aging process. Happybelle, a plant-based beta endorphin, stimulates key enzymes in the receptor system helping to relieve skin aggressors and bring out natural radiance while fighting the root causes of environmental damage and also contains Osilift which immediately firms the skin and relaxes muscle contractions.

• Immediately firms the skin and gives a radiant, youthful glow
  • Provides the skin with vital stress-relieving nutrients and makes it feel “happy†and uplifted
  • Helps to reduce the appearance of fine lines over time
  • Relaxes facial muscles and reduces wrinkles
Apply to cleansed and toned skin morning or night for firmer skin that glows. Can be used on top of any 3LAB serum.

• Nano-Claire GYâ„¢, a bioengineered growth hormone-like protein that works as a “hormone replacement therapy†for the skin
  • PhytoCellTecâ„¢ Malus Domestica, stem cells from a rare Swiss Apple that have been proven to slow down and delay the aging process
  • Happybelle, a phyto-endorphin extract that comes from the cactus Monk’s Pepper combined with antioxidant and moisturizing factors to help revitalize the skin and give it a radiant glow
  • ACS (Anti-Cyto Stressor) to promote an overall bioregulation that follows and respects the cutaneous physiological mechanisms by hindering the alterations caused by stress hormone
  • Osilift, a 100% Natural sugar tensor purified fraction of oat polysaccharides that gives an immediate tensor and long term anti-wrinkle effect to the skin

$250.00

Holy crap for 250!!

shouldn't we be eating the rare apples and finding a way to make them less rare rather than using them up in face creams?? LOL

$250 certainly is steep..

Sounds interesting! Not the most bizarre ingredient I have heard of in skincare, I was reading in my trade magazine the other day about a new skincare line with synthetic snake venom in it!

* Immediately firms the skin and gives a radiant, youthful glow

* Provides the skin with vital stress-relieving nutrients and makes it feel “happy” and uplifted

* Helps to reduce the appearance of fine lines over time

* Relaxes facial muscles and reduces wrinkles

Hmm, Olay can do the same things for a tenth of the price.

Who cares what the company says - I'd love to read any published reports from independent studies.

It sounds interesting. Myfirst thought was Lucy's : if it's so rare, why are you making it rarer by using it in a face cream ? Besides, it's always written in small letters the cream hydrates the first layers of skin, so i doubt the cream sinks in deep enough to make more than a surface change.

Strange list of ingredients that is for sure. These claims are soooo dubious. I agree with Carolyn that the product would need to be tested and its claims verified. Hey maybe someone can contact them and ask for a sample, , yeah right!

Meanwhile there are saps out there that will jump at the chance to fork over $250 based on the exclusivity alone. There are probably those that would just assume a $250 is 10x better than a $25 one.

So i researched this a little more and it turns out this apple lasts about four months before browning, and its stem cells supposedly slow down the aging process. This claim came from the press release and could not be independently verified. I found absolutely nothing on the internet about this type of apple, which considering its special attributes really surprised me. Every single reference i found is specifically about this product which contains this apple type.

Well heres the deal;

Fresh cut apples turn brown when iron-containing chemicals inside apple cells react with oxygen in the air. We see this every day when iron objects rust, or when scabs on cuts turn brown.

The chemical reaction is called "oxidation", and the enzyme that regulates oxidation in apples is called "polyphenol oxidase" (PPO), also known as "tyrosinase". (ref Organic Chem book) You can use an anti-oxidant like lemon juice (high in citric acid) to help prevent an apple from oxidizing as well..

So it must follow that this special apple must contain these special anti-oxidants itself. So its not like the apple is "aging" it is a simple chemical reaction that is not taking place.

My thought is that plant cells, like an apple are very different than live human cells, like skin cells. A variety of plant extracts an compounds have been used for years as skin care products, however the claims of this product sound really suspicious.

But if you are really serious i did find some half off coupons.

Geez Darla, you should visit the skin site more often. I love to see someone do investgative research!

Back