Hands-down BEST WATERPROOF MASCARA?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I dont use waterproof mascara
frown.gif

I really love Diorshow's in waterproof. All I use is waterproof right now. There's one by l'oreal with the double sided ends that i like too but I can't remember the name. It comes with the comb brush.

Thanks for the posting buddy. I also want to know the same thing. And I think all your suggestions would help me to decide.
smile.gif

i'm not very familiar with waterproof mascaras, i remeber trying two of them so i'll suggest them both, i like them both.

The first is Urban Decay's lingerie and galoshes, it's actually a double ended mascara, one for the white base, the other for the clear waterproof part. Great if you love your regular mascara and want to waterproof it. Sadly no more available in France.

The second is the one i use right now, and it's good. It's the new Makeup Forever aqua smoky eyes mascara. The only thing i do not like is it only comes in black.

I don't use much cheap stuff. I feel like a bit of a MAC / Make Up For Ever / Nars snob. But I have yet to find anything that is better than CoverGirl's Lash Exact for more fluttery lashes or Lash Blast for more dramatic lashes, and if I want super dramatic lashes I have much better results just adding a coat of Clinique lash primer than using multiple coats of something else.

I don't typically use waterproof mascara, but Lash Exact Waterproof is very waterproof and really holds a curl (it does have a tiny bit of fallout that the non-waterproof one doesn't). It's pretty hard to remove, too.

And Max Factor Volume Couture waterproof is also really good.

Originally Posted by amymonel /img/forum/go_quote.gif What's your recommendation?
I heart Hypnoses from LANCOME

I was absolutely loving Hypnose, but this weekend it ran on me! Raccoon eyes (well, raccoon eye, just the right one) to the max. Ugh. Going to give it another go though...

is there a waterproof maybelline mascara out there? i just realised i need one for holiday! and a cheap one too..

I'd say Benefit's BADgal waterproof mascara. That mascara is MAGIC! It gives you so much volume and it makes ur lashes looks really long as well!!!!

I use the Diorshow mascara, and I can tell it's really waterproof because it's really hard to take off!

Back