Telescopic Explosion

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Capture-2.jpg

Interesting, was it Guerlain that came out with this wand first? Can't remember...I won't try it til a waterproof one comes out first.

I knew it started with a G. Same here, my husband almost always refuses to buy me the newspaper on sunday while out bc he knows the first thing I'll do is check the weekly ads and we'll jump from store to store lol.

That totally looks like it would stab me in the eye.

Yet, it's strangely tempting...lol!

Originally Posted by Lucy /img/forum/go_quote.gif are ball brushes any good? The Givenchy wand is amazing once you get the hang of using it, I just don't like the formula.

Originally Posted by lolaB /img/forum/go_quote.gif The Givenchy wand is amazing once you get the hang of using it, I just don't like the formula. I totally agree with this! Love the wand, but they need to improve the formula. I know I said no more drugstore mascaras, but I might have to try this one to compare it to Givenchy's.
Thanks for posting Aprill!!

AH thank you, L'oreal, for making imitations of one of the mascaras that I've always wanted to try but would never spend that ungodly amount of money for that stupid little thing!
biggrin.gif

That brush just frightens me! I'm sure it'd be fine once I got the hang of it, but still..I don't want strange spikey foreign objects like that near my eyeball!

Has someone of you actually tried this one? If so, I would really like to know what do you think of it

I wish it was available here. I want to try it so bad. I have heard it's great for small eyes.

For some reason I just never took an interest in that mascara. It looks like an S&M prop.

it's really bad.. not worth the money IMO. it takes far too long to apply it on all of the lashes and it's very clumpy and also there's a lot of mascara at the end of the brush where it meets the wand and that just keeps getting on my lashes

Back