Best matte drug store eyeshadows

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Really long time no post! Please let me know who makes the best matte drug store eye shadows. I'm looking for the best color/pigment pay off. Thanks

this is a tough question. I know which brands do quite good sparkle products but not matte!

Im sure some of our MUTers will have some ideas for you though!

this is a tough question. I know which brands do quite good sparkle products but not matte!

Im sure some of our MUTers will have some ideas for you though!

You could try the new Revlon matte line.
smile.gif
I haven't tried them yet, but it looks good. lol.

I have two L'Oréal Wear Infinité matte shadows and really like them(Deep Mocha and Lush raven). I haven't tried the matte Revlon shadows yet, but I heart Revlon.

I second the L'Oreal WI nod. I have 4 or 5 of their matte and rich colors. Don't ask specific name though cause I can't think of any right now.

Originally Posted by StereoXGirl /img/forum/go_quote.gif You could try the new Revlon matte line.
smile.gif
I haven't tried them yet, but it looks good. lol. I've tried a purple shade from the Revlon Matte Line.....the pigement is okay - not the best but not the worst.

I wouldn't recommend revlon I've tried them and hated them. makeupgeek from youtube did a review on them and she didn't like them either.

I would say NYX, though I have yet to find them in a drug store anywhere. I usually go to some cheap little boutique here locally or Ulta. I was disappointed with the Revlon Matte line. I tried 2 or 3 shadows and they were quite chalky, in my opinion.

Originally Posted by HairEgo /img/forum/go_quote.gif I've tried a purple shade from the Revlon Matte Line.....the pigement is okay - not the best but not the worst. I agree. I have the purple and green. Neither have good pigmentation :/

that sucks for Revlon shadows...they look so gorgeous in the pan, i was tempted to buy them everytime i saw them. but I'm glad I didn't from reading the reviews. they seemed pretty but looked bland on bare skin.

I recommend NYX ! although they're hard to find, they're definitely worth the price, I usually order them online.

Back