Megan Fox (2009 MTV Movie Awards) - Hot or Not?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
28894-3c741e24ff525a74_Megan.jpg

I never in a million years thought I'd be saying this about Megan Fox, but I'm going to have to go with NOT hot. What was she thinking?

it'd be nice if it was longer, lol! and the hair is awful! it looks greasy!

I think if the hair was different, the skirt was a little longer and the shoes were different... it COULD be hot.

I don't mind the dress but her hair is hideous! I never thought I'd say that either..lol

The first thing I thought when I saw her hair was "grease-o-rama!" But she is a gorgeous woman and the dress isn't bad.

I actually don't like any of it. She's pretty, but that look does nothing for her.

I like the dress well enough but the shoes just don't go! They're too clumpy!

Delicate little heels would have looked loads better!

I don't mind the dress, I kinda liked it. But her hair looks really gross, it looked like she hadn't washed her hair in a really long time.

The dress should've had a different pattern, not the right shoes and gross, that's what my hair looks like if I brush it out after having it up for two days: poufy at the bottom and slick and greasy on my head.

Her hair...ewww. It doesn't look stylishly slicked back, it looks like one big greasy mess. Also..the dress... no.

Megan Fox rocks, but she should not have carried out the outfit this way.

I agree that her hair looks greasy too.

Not. And what's with this chick? I've never heard of her until last year and people act like she's the hottest thing walking.

something's not right with this whole... outfit/person.. i think the hair or the dress a little too bubbly?

weird.

the shoes are cute.

for like.... me or a hooker or halloween or clubbing or something. they don't seem very um trendy or classy to me. not for a celebrity at an award ceremony. the makeup looks good, i don't think it goes with the dress though.

and the hair just looks gross. i think she was going for slicked back, which is for old men that have short hair, not for hot girls with hair halfway down their back. maybe it would have looked better if it wasn't poofy and curly at the ends and it was straight? i don't really get it.

Latest posts

Back