Hayden Panettiere's Tattoo Misspelled!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
28894-hayden-panettiere-tattoo.jpg

The tattoo on Hayden Panettiere’s left side is apparently spelled incorrectly.

Her tattoo reads “Vivere senza rimipianti” (”Live without regrets” in Italian) but there’s one too many i’s!

The 19-year-old Heroes starlet’s tattoo says “rimipianti”, but it’s spelled “rimpianti”. Yikes! (...read more)

source: Hayden Panettiere’s Tattoo is Misspelled! | Hayden Panettiere : Just Jared

Well, that sucks! lol! Unless it's supposed to be ironic?

Aww how crappy! I'm fearful of getting tattoos in a different language for the same reason.

I saw this a while ago, I would be so mad! I think that's why I've always avoided tattoo's in other languages, even Chinese symbols, they look cool but your never going to know what they really say/mean.

Sucks. It could one of those words that can be spelt several ways? Did I just make that up....there are words like that, right?! lol

Originally Posted by HairEgo /img/forum/go_quote.gif Sucks. It could one of those words that can be spelt several ways? Did I just make that up....there are words like that, right?! lol lol! Like colour=color, gray=grey?
I thought maybe, but the Italian speaking commenters on JJ seemed pretty adamant that “rimipianti†is not a word.

that sucks. She should cover it up into something else. If you can't spell the word yourself then don't get it tattooed on you.

Reality is how many people is she going to show that to who are even going to know what it means?

Curious on what part of her body she has the tattoo on - the upper photo looks like her bottom.

Originally Posted by Dragonfly /img/forum/go_quote.gif Curious on what part of her body she has the tattoo on - the upper photo looks like her bottom. lol! It does kind of look like that, but it's actually on her ribcage:
h_panettiere_alba_small.jpg

Back