**Ultimate Beauty Junkie Review Contest!!**

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
**Calling all Beauty Junkies**

In love with mascara that you just picked up, but hate the perfume you got for your birthday a year ago? We want to hear about it!! If you think that you’ve tried all the beauty products out there then this contest is for you. We want to hear the good, the bad and the ugly.

Starting June 3, 2009 – July 1, 2009 every review you write in our Review Centre gets you a ballot to win a beauty filled gift basket, courtesy of Makeup Talk.

Here’s how it will work:

- Visit our Review Centre by clicking here

- Write a review on any product of your choice that you have used; tell us your likes, dislikes and general thoughts on the product

- Once you have submitted a review, copy and paste the link to it into this thread, a specified moderator will then thank your review if it fits our criteria which automatically enters you to win our fabulous gift basket full of beauty goodies

It’s THAT easy...just write a review; give us a link to it in this post and you’re automatically entered to win! You may write as many reviews as you would like too, which means that you can have countless entries to win our beauty filled gift basket! We simply ask that each review you write be completed in full. If we notice users writing 3 word reviews, we will not accept your entry. Each review will be looked at by our moderators. Entries that do not qualify will be deleted.

Example A: I bought this lip gloss (insert name here) and I really love it!

This review would not get you a ballot to win the prize. The review is much too vague.

Example B: I purchased this new shade of lip gloss called (insert name here) it compliments my skin tone flawlessly. It has a hint of pink and a bit of shimmer. I would recommend this shade to anyone with a medium – dark complexion. The only thing I did not like about this gloss was that it was rather sticky, other than that, a perfect 10.

This review WOULD get you a ballot to win the prize. The product is described well and the likes and dislikes of the product are clearly stated.

Want more chances to win? Follow us on twitter and announce to all your friends about this contest! Posting a link to it will give you an extra entry (one link from twitter per day please).

Get ready to jog your beauty memory and review, review, review!

Prize Valued at $165.00

****Please be aware: This is a contest where people from all countries are invited to enter, but please take note that you may be subject to taxes, dues, or fees due to your customs policies. If you are not able to pay any fees that may be charged to you, then please reconsider entering the contest. Makeup Talk will not lie on customs forms about the value of the package when sending out the winners prize.********

Please submit all entries here

****HOW TO ADD REVIEW****

LoginUsername

Product Review Center Home Page

Add Your Review Page

Choose Your Category/Brand from dropdown menus

My brand is missing! (click on Add New Brand)
forumarrow-straight.gif
will receive email when brand is added)

Product HAS been reviewed before, then choose that product to proceed to review

Product HAS NOT been reviewed before then ADD the NEW product and proceed to review

Conduct Review - Ratings and comments/compliments about the product

Watch for message saying "Review Added Successfully!"

Click on Link to check out your new review

ADD LINK TO ENTRY THREAD

This is the easiest contest to win everyone.....we all have tons of beauty products we've tried....review as many and as you want and you'll be entered to win our awesome gift basket (and trust me....its pretty amazing!)

I'll definitely get involved in this, I don't have twitter but I will post some reviews
smile.gif

Originally Posted by laurafaye /img/forum/go_quote.gif I'll definitely get involved in this, I don't have twitter but I will post some reviews
smile.gif
Great!

Originally Posted by CellyCell /img/forum/go_quote.gif Cool. I'll get to this... great!! You can enter as many times as you like!!!

I have a question...if we don't use twitter can we still enter? Thanks!

Okay great! I posted the links in the entry thread (hope I did it right!) Or was I supposed to post the links in this one first?

i'm not going to make them all at once, so should i edit the previous posts and add the new links or make a new post every time i make a new review with its link?

Originally Posted by mynameisanna /img/forum/go_quote.gif i'm not going to make them all at once, so should i edit the previous posts and add the new links or make a new post every time i make a new review with its link? Each review/link should be in a separate post. That way, every review you write is considered as a separate entry, so you have a better chance at winning the more you do!
smile.gif

this is too cool!!! I have been meaning to do new reviews for ages, now I feel even more motivated to do them!

Originally Posted by Andi /img/forum/go_quote.gif this is too cool!!! I have been meaning to do new reviews for ages, now I feel even more motivated to do them! Great!!! Spread the word
wink.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back