Actor David Carradine Found Dead!!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Original.jpg

His agent confirms actor David Carradine was found dead yesterday in a Bangkok hotel.

The agent told a New York City TV station that Carradine was in Bangkok shooting a movie and that he believes Carradine died of natural causes. He was 73 years old.

Carradine was born John Arthur Carradine in Hollywood, California. He is the brother of Bruce Carradine and half-brother of Keith and Robert Carradine, as well as the uncle of Ever Carradine and Martha Plimpton.

Carradine studied drama at San Francisco State University before working as an actor on stage as well as in television and cinema. He changed his given name to David after starting his career.

Carradine is known for his roles as Kwai Chang Caine in the 1970s television series "Kung Fu" and as Bill in Quentin Tarantino's "Kill Bill", Vols. 1 & 2.

Carradine had no knowledge of martial arts prior to starring in the series "Kung Fu", but developed an interest in it after this experience and has since become an avid practitioner.

Carradine was married.

Actor David Carradine Found Dead - :: Cincinnati news story :: LOCAL 12 WKRC-TV in Cincinnati

David Carradine May Have Committed Suicide

Posted Jun 4th 2009 10:14AM by TMZ Staff

UPDATE: Thai police spoke with the BBC, telling them the 72-year-old was found this morning by a hotel maid sitting in a wardrobe with a rope around his neck and body.

David Carradine: Click to watch

There are reports coming out of Thailand this morning that David Carradine was found, "hanged in his luxury hotel room and is believed to have committed suicide."

The report cites "police sources" who are connected to the investigation.

TMZ has not been able to confirm the reports independently.

Carradine's agent claims the actor had been in great spirits during the trip to Thailand.

Story developing...

Source: Carradine May Have Commited Suicide | TMZ.com

Thats really sad! He didnt seem like the type but you never really know about people!

frown.gif
For those that may not know who he is, one of his last films was Kill Bill where he played Bill.

I think it was autoerotic asphyxiation. Especially since today I read an article that said there was a cord around his neck, and one around his genitals.

Poor guy. =(

Originally Posted by Fataliya /img/forum/go_quote.gif I think it was autoerotic asphyxiation. Especially since today I read an article that said there was a cord around his neck, and one around his genitals.
Poor guy. =(

I dont get why people do this. I mean I understand WHY they do it but why do it if it can potentially kill you? But I guess it goes for alot of stupid things people do. Anyway its a sucky way to go and so public.

Latest posts

Back