So... who's doing anything exciting this weekend?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Or even anything unexciting? Anything at all? What's your plans?

Personally I have no clue because my wife hasn't told me what were doing yet! Lol. Game 5 of the Stanley Cup playoffs Saturday night on TV... I'd really love to go some where for a day..

I don't have plans really.. I work tonight and tomorrow, and were also invited to a bowling party for a friend's child's b-day.

After the kids being sick this past week, I just want to relax at home. Sunday is usually our family day, but we didn't plan anything yet.

Bowling sounds like fun, Nicole!! My son stole my ball and shoes and last time I found the sweetest ball... Dark blue 15 pounder that I was getting strikes all over the place... Need to go back and write the make and model down and go buy a new one....

Well I have a midterm on Monday so not very much. But Sunday I'm doing a Stroll for Liver Walk. It's just a 4 or 5km walk to raise money for the Liver Foundation. Should be good since the weather is looking very nice for the weekend.

I would love to go bowling but we don't have anyone to go with lol. Of course my husband gets invited all the time with his guys from work...so that then maybe afterwards they can go out to eat at some random bar and then hit the strip club...he knows better than to even ask lol.

We'll probably do nothing like always and then something will come up again
smile.gif

Going jobhunting with my friend tomorrow so will probably drive around Newcastle all day, then going out for another friends birthday at nighttime.

Sunday will be a lazy day most likely!

its a long weekend here, so i think i have some family coming down for a visit so i guess i'll be cooking all weekend lol

i need to get in some cardio this weekend, take the kids swimming, cook, snuggle richard, watch a few movies,

I might let the kids do a pajama ride Sunday...we just do whatever comes to mind

Aprill, what is a pajama ride?

This weekend is the last one before my dissertation is due, so that's what I'm doing all weekend. it's not really that much work, just a LOT of editing and boringness. I'm really having to force myself into it, lol!

On sunday, my sister and I normally go for a run and then get breakfast together, we're going to a really cute cafe near her area. Then I have to get my belt back from my ex bf ( a few exes ago, not the most reccent one) and on sunday night my sister and I are seeing 'angels and demons'
smile.gif

And next wednesday 'the proposal' (with sandra bullock) is having an advanced screening, as a girly night! and you get a goody bag with a magazine, a book about cocktails, and a box of chocolates! so my sister and I are going to that.

smile.gif

I'm hoping I get my assignment done by monday, because I especially asked for next friday off, just in case I need it, so if I get the assignment done by monday, I can do something fun on friday!

We're having a garage sale. Not very exciting, but I'm glad to get rid of some junk.

Nothing really, i'm shopping for jeans and damn i cannot find a sailor teeshirt with naval blue (lol how can MAC influence your life) and white stripes.

Tomorrow (sunday) is Mother's day in France, so i'm hoping my brother can pop in and i'm giving my "bought on the Vesuvio" gifts to my mom.

If i'm really, really, brave, i'm cleaning my closet.

Well it may not be exciting but today I received an email from Ulta Cosmetics and it was a day old bu anyways the email stated that Benefit is coming to Ulta!

To make it all better, if you go in-store for a consultation or order online you receive a freebie!
rockwoot.gif

I immediately called the store nearest my house and set up an appointment for this Saturday! I will post some reviews on the products the girl use on me (and I'll let you know what my freebie is).

***Supa excited!***

bunny3.gif

Dad's birthday tomorrow, turning 45! Not bad considering the oldest of my siblings just turned 29 and he has two grandkids lol.

Back