Athletes And Their Ridiculous Cars

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
ridiculous dontchathink?

Athletes And Their Ridiculous Cars

Posted by gibbs12 in Celebrity, Original Content, Sports

There’s no sense in ranking which athletes have the best rides, since each of us John Doez have different taste in out-of-reach models. That said, it’s always entertaining to see how different athletes choose spend their signing bonuses. Some go with classical choices, some with ghetto rides, and others with vehicles that would make Master P and his gold tank jealous. Check em out:

Derrick Rose’s Maserati Gran Turismo:

Aresenal defender William Gallas’ chrome Mercedes SLR Mclaren:

One of Darius Miles’ many pimped rides:

Yes, that’s Benjamin Franklin smoking a joint on the hood:

Travis Outlaw’s 1996 Impala. His favorite drink is Ecto Cooler:

Devin Hester’s incognito mobile:

Lebron James’ Ferrari F430 Spider:

Darren Mcfadden’s car in college:

Alfonso Soriano’s H2 (yes, it’s really his!):

It will also sonic boom your ass:

Tracy McGrady’s Ferrari Spider 360:

Thomas Jones also has a 360 Spider:

For more athlete car action, check out The Angry T’s Top 10 Tricked Out Athlete’s Cars.

Originally Posted by Dragonfly /img/forum/go_quote.gif Those are nice cars. Sadly, I only recognized one athlete - Lebron James I know why, there is not a hockey player among them. Don't those guys go bling? most of them are football, basketball or baseball players.
actually it is all over the top.

Emery drove a white Hummer, when he played in Ottawa. Crosby has a black pick up truck. And Niedermeyer of the Anaheim Ducks drives a hybrid - but he said it was to help him get to and from games faster.

sorry but Hummers were like five years ago and those others are not bling!

Interesting...im not gonna be a hater and diss them, its done alot in the south, everyone has a toy they like to play with I guess....

ahh like ridiculously nice lol

Originally Posted by Darla /img/forum/go_quote.gif Ridiculous in that they are over the top

The chome is nice. So are the spiders.

I don't really know why the bigger wheels then cars? Meant to be mini monster trucks? lol

Originally Posted by Ozee /img/forum/go_quote.gif I don't really know why the bigger wheels then cars? Meant to be mini monster trucks? lol lol that was what i was thinking.

Some of those cars look ridiculous. Why have a chrome car??

Lebron James' car is Nice! I also wouldn't mind driving the Maserati

Some great cars ruined. A load of the Manchester United players have Navigators or the Cadillac version, along of course with their Ferarris and Bentleys.

I just wish Id have known that you could have earned so much money hitting balls about. Those bastard teachers told me that I wouldn't get anywhere if I didn't study.LOL

I'd take a few of those!! Orange is my favorite color behind pink..
smile.gif

Hmm, some of those look similar to what passes thru here on weekend nights lol. Big wheels aren't my thing. A couple months ago, I was driving to work and this regular old school impala was at an even higher level than I was in my Xterra, and my car's kinda high lol. I'd just be worried about tipping over.

Back