Do you apply mascara on the top of your lashes ?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't much apply to the top of my lashes, simply because it seems messy, and I can apply enough from underneath
smile.gif

I usually apply a couple swipes on top just because I wipe a lot of product off the wand with a tissue and apply multiple thin coats so there's not enough mascara on the brush to coat the top from underneath..

I do a little...but only a little as I find it straightens out my lashes.

No i don't usually but if i want really thick look i will.

Sometimes I do, but usually I don't. I wiggle from the root up, on the underneath.

Not usually, I do a pretty awesome job applying my mascara from the bottom up, so there really is no need for me.

Never. I have tried of course, but i get a much better result using the wiggle method from the bottom.

Only if some of my eyeshadow had lots of fallout on my lashes and it's obvious. Sometimes I'll use a light color and I'll do a light touch of mascara at the top. Or even throughout the day I'll sometimes do just the end tips bc they've been touching the area where I usually highlight my brow and they're lighter or shimmery.

Yes, i do. I am scared of curlers so it's a good way to curl mine, and i find it gives them more volume. But i only apply one coat compared to two or three i apply from the bottom up, more and you would weigh them down.

I sometimes do.

I usually just apply from the bottom. But if I want super-thick fake looking lashes, I'll apply a layer from the top, then two from the bottom. It really works.
smile.gif

I have tried but it really weighed my lashes down. I use waterproof to keep them curley. My cousin does this and she "spins" the brush upwards and it curls her lashes. I wish it was that easy for me to curl my lashes.

Back