All cosmetics wholesale website

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
ok I'll try to get a response from this site..Has anyone on here ever shop at the thread's title? If so, how is the customer service, shipping, etc. I want to order some products from there but want to know first hand how this company is..thanks...

Check out Specktra...many people have ordered from there and are happy. I've never used it, so I can't offer an opinion.

Originally Posted by Fataliya /img/forum/go_quote.gif Check out Specktra...many people have ordered from there and are happy. I've never used it, so I can't offer an opinion. I did that's why I came here for a response..no one on there responded back..but thanks

Im sorry i can't help as i haven't shopped on there either.

Originally Posted by Ozee /img/forum/go_quote.gif Im sorry i can't help as i haven't shopped on there either. oh ok..thanks....

I have bought a few things through this website, and even though Im in Australia, I receive most things within 2 weeks. It usually takes about 5 days from the time of purchasing to receive an email advising that the item has been shipped.

t

Originally Posted by Linaarena /img/forum/go_quote.gif I have bought a few things through this website, and even though Im in Australia, I receive most things within 2 weeks. It usually takes about 5 days from the time of purchasing to receive an email advising that the item has been shipped. this is fantastic....I want the cream color base..Root and the set...It has the fluidline, moss scape paint box, and Root cream color base....Now another question..Is Paypal really and truly the safeway to go to purchase items online...? thanks..

Yes I believe so, I only ever use Paypal (well most of the time) when buying things on line & I have never had any problems. I have been told by many I.T experts that Paypal is very safe.

Diorshowgirl- I know this post is old, but I just started ordering from them, and I love them! I got my package very quickly and I did use Paypal. The only thing is, order what you want fast! They seem to sell out of the goodies fast.

Wow, they have some MAC things I want! Are they truly legit? How do you verify authenticity?

Editing to add:

Can you believe it? I live in the same city they are located in. I wonder if they will let me order and pick it up instead of paying for shipping.

I don't know! I was actually googling that, when I came across this thread haha.I didn't see anything about them being fake or anything, so lets hope! I just bought 3 MAC lipglasses and a Laura Mercier lipgloss. They looked ok, but most were from discontinued lines, so I can't really compare since they wouldn't look like the stuff I already own. They do have that vanilla scent though haha!

I have purchased a ton of stuff from All Cosmetics Wholesale and all of it was authentic. The only complaint I had with them is their shipping prices. They wanted $9 to ship 4 Dazzleglasses. They ship really fast and all my items were as described.

Really?? That is a lot to ship! I think I paid $4.40 to ship 3 Lipglasses and a lipgloss tube....$9 defeats the whole purpose of the "wholesale" $$ saving. haha.

Originally Posted by Jazzie /img/forum/go_quote.gif I have purchased a ton of stuff from All Cosmetics Wholesale and all of it was authentic. The only complaint I had with them is their shipping prices. They wanted $9 to ship 4 Dazzleglasses. They ship really fast and all my items were as described.

Originally Posted by Modirty80 /img/forum/go_quote.gif Really?? That is a lot to ship! I think I paid $4.40 to ship 3 Lipglasses and a lipgloss tube....$9 defeats the whole purpose of the "wholesale" $$ saving. haha. That's what I think too. Plus you have to wait 2-3 days to get it. I was told that they fixed the shipping to charge actual shipping prices now.
I just tried to purchase 4 Dazzleglasses and the shipping is only 5.85. I ordered the Too Faced Galaxy eye shadows last week and the shipping was $7.00 for 7 eye shadows.

Other than the shipping thing, which appears to be fixed, this is one of my favorite places to buy makeup.

Me too!It's definitly one of my favorite places to shop now! I just found out about it last week, and now I am obsessive and I check it everyday :)

Originally Posted by Modirty80 /img/forum/go_quote.gif Me too!It's definitly one of my favorite places to shop now! I just found out about it last week, and now I am obsessive and I check it everyday :) I have been shopping there for months. I can relate to the checking it everyday thing. I think we need a post on good sites to buy makeup from.

I have wanted the Bobbi Brown Shimmer palette for a while and there it is--but it is still 40 bucks! I suppose because it is discontinued. I may have to keep my eyes on this though, in hopes that it eventually goes down a bit. Good site!

WOW! I've never seen that site before but it looks awesome! Urban Decay shadows for 9 dollars?? Thanks!

Back