EOFYS sale mini haul

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
End Of Financial Year Sale haul...was only out to get the kids some clothes (that was a great haul) but couldn't resist going into the makeup store.

DSC01873.jpg

$1 each

DSC01830.jpg

ChiChi - Blockbuster colour factory from 35$ down to 20$

DSC01842.jpg

lip glosses/colours/liners and green black eyeliner

DSC01845.jpg

eyeshadows - missing from photos is a silver and black one aswell

DSC01849.jpg

Blushes

DSC01868.jpg

eyeshadow swatch - pretty happy with pigmentation

DSC01862.jpg

DSC01851.jpg

bronzer and blusher mosaic

so pretty happy, going back again at end of week
biggrin.gif

oooh some nice things there! I want to see your kiddie's clothes! I love baby things!

Nice haul Bec! I have a few ChiChi eyeshadows, I find they apply quite well! Enjoy your new goodies. Was it Gloss you shopped at by any chance?
wink.gif

Yes thats the name of the store!! Thanks B1 lol i couldn't remember the name of it for the life of me. It was a empty store set up with a banner saying gloss. So not even a proper store but meh! lol.

So many gorgeous colors. Those eyeshadows look fabulous. Especially that green one! Is it an Australian brand? I've never heard of chichi before.

it's sold at quite a few places, it's quite cheap. I didn't think it was australian, but I guess it must be!

Originally Posted by pinksugar /img/forum/go_quote.gif it's sold at quite a few places, it's quite cheap. I didn't think it was australian, but I guess it must be! sometimes you get some nice cheap things
smile.gif

Originally Posted by Ozee /img/forum/go_quote.gif sometimes you get some nice cheap things
smile.gif
The price really doesn't matter. I love it B!!

Back