Eg minerals night time

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I just want to give a review of the Earthern Glow night time botanical treatment.

I received it with my samples and I have to said that is wonderful. I have acne prone skin but it is very sensitive sometimes anti acne products can make my acne worse. I get painful red cystic acne but this powder you put on your bumps and the next day they dissapear or minimize very drastically. I change my skin routine just wash my face (cetaphil),toner only somethimes and this powder and i have to said my skin is looking great.

If you have acne prone skin give it a try I gonna purchased the regular size that is $5.00 not bad.

thanks for the review! It sounds interesting. I've never heard of a powder treatment for acne.

Hi i have this product and shld say that I do not have acne prone skin but this product works well...it dries up my breakouts and makes my face cleaner. The next morning I find that my skin tone is lighter and brighter. Not bad for a product and the price is def worth it.

I stocked up on this stuff after using it for a month. I hope they never stop making it cause it definitely works! Dries mine up in 1 night sometimes takes 2 or 3 but the difference is there. Also after using it for a few months it fades scars - that's my experience. I love this stuff and for the price it is the best deal around.

Originally Posted by CDazz /img/forum/go_quote.gif I stocked up on this stuff after using it for a month. I hope they never stop making it cause it definitely works! Dries mine up in 1 night sometimes takes 2 or 3 but the difference is there. Also after using it for a few months it fades scars - that's my experience. I love this stuff and for the price it is the best deal around. HI CDAZZ

Can you tell me how you apply the powder I been using a foundation brush but I'm looking for an alternative.

I just placed an order for this; along with some sample kits. Will review the night treatment as soon as I receive it. =)

Sound interesting! Even though I do not have acne ,just sometimes 1 or 2 small pimples pop out.Makes me feel like trying...
smile.gif

Thanks for the recommendation! I just fell in love with their cover me foundation and so I just had to place an order to try the night treatment. Hope it's as good as everybody is saying!

I used this Botanical treatment now for the greater part of a month. I will say that it undoubtedly has lightened the edges of discolored facial areas of my face a slight bit. More than this I have noticed an overall smoothness of my face texture- by this I say that my pores are less crater like in appearance. I contacted them today to ask if this was possible and am waiting for a reply. I can't imagine what else to credit the change to as this is the only change in my skin care routine.

I bought this during the last sale and never used it but have been using Proactive. Won't be sticking with Proactive because it doesn't work for me. I read the rave on this last week and started using it at night. Run don't walk to get some cause it works and works fast! First morning I could tell a difference. They say use it at night but Friday I started wearing a light layer under my foundation during the day for extra protection. I did have to use 2 coats of foundation because the Night treatment made my face gray pale. Anyway I give this one big raves for acne.

Back